Dear Agony

It's been 4 months since I found out I was having a baby and it has been a weird rollarcoster...

I was laying on the couch, rubbing my huge belly. I smiled as Jayy came down the steps and sat next too me...

Hey babe how you feeling... Jayy asked

Good ow FUCK!! I screamed, my foot got a cramp! I got up and limped too the bathroom..

When my foot was better Jayy came in laughing...

Don't curse the baby can hear you! I started feeling terrible and felt the tears role down my cheeks...

Jayys POV

I was thinking about a joke and when I came up with one I walked too the bathroom laughing

Don't curse the baby can hear you! I laughed

She stood there with pain in her eyes and I watched tears run down her face...

Baba don't cry! I hugged her.

I'm a terrible mom, I'm a terrible mom she said over and over, crying into the side of my neck..

Babe no you're not, it takes more then once for the baby too learn it... Just don't say it ok? I said lifting her head up too look at her..

Ok.. She said smiling and rubbing her stomach...

C'mon let's watch a movie! I cheered as she waddled out the bathroom...

You look like a penguin.. I snickered

Geez thanks! She smirks and sits on the couch

What do you want too watch? He smiled...

Edward scissorhands!!! I laughed and clapped.

That it is! DAHVIE! We are watching ES !

Then came Dahvie running downstairs jumping really close too me on the couch

Easy!! I hissed

I'm sorry Emilie! He said rubbing my stomach

It's ok D just be careful around me! I smiled as the movie started...

FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!! Chris motionless from motionless in white said as he ran threw the door...

Oh my god.. I faintly said looking at the boy who plopped in front of the tv...

What are you hear for Chris? Jayy said

Ohh! Too say hi too emmie! Chris got up and rubbed my stomach, I smiled

Hi Emmy I can't wait too see you!! Chris said kissing my stomach

I blushed and smiled and I looked at Jayy and was a little ticked off..

Well I gotta go! See you guys later! Chris said closing the door

I felt really tired and I walked too Jayy and my room and layed in the bed and drifted too sleep, my hand on my belly..

I'm killing you with small chapters I know!! I'm sorry!! I love you guys!! Can't wait for Emilie can you? ~~ Rebel