Found You On A Curb... [ a Jayy Von Monroe love story ]

WELL TYLER YOU ARE NO HELP WHAT SO EVER!!! YOU HIT ME AND YOU WANT ME TOO FORGIVE YOU? BLACK BRUISES ALL OVER ME!!! YOU NEED TOO GET OUT NOW!!! I screamed as I threw a glass vase at Tyler...

Bella!!! STOP!! Tyler screamed as he got smashed in the face with the vase I threw pretty hard...

GET OUT NOW!!! I screamed as I threatened too throw the other vase.

He ran out of the house, I started too cool down and just realized I won the fight... See Tyler was my boyfriend, he was really abusive and drunk... He kept on yelling " stop " because he didn't know what I was talking about... When he hit me he was always drunk, that's why he didn't remember... When he became sober that's when I flipped on him... Letting my inner self come out... I screamed and threw stuff... Aiming for his face... I got him once with a vase, shattering on his face, everywhere started too bleed... He would not leave so I threatened too throw another one... That's when he left...

When I was calm I broke down and cried... Sitting all around the shattered glass... I heard someone ring the door bell... It was a small young sweet blonde girl selling cookies...

Hi miss, are you ok? She ran up and hugged me..

Yes sweetheart, I'm fine. So what you got? I said with a fake smile, she couldn't tell...

Well we have many things! She smiled and pulled me too the big red wagon...

I got chocolate chip cookies and waved the sweet girl a goodbye and went in my house... Not remembering all the broken glass on the floor... I stepped on a small piece of glass and screamed. I limped too the bathroom and sat in the tub, looking at my foot. As I found the glass I pulled it out with tweezers and cleaned the small bloody cut... I got out of the tub and got my vacuum and picked up all the glass... When I was done, I ate my cookies and then remembered... This was his house, he was going too come back drunk... I ran upstairs and grabbed all of my clothes, shoes, belts, piercings, contacts, and all my important stuff and put them in my suitcase... Right then the front door slammed open and in came a nasty smelling Tyler, face all black and bruised, dried blood... I ran down the steps and tried too get out the door... He grabbed me and slapped me hard and kicked me... I fought back... Unleashing all my anger once again... I got up and slammed him into the wall... Drop kicking him and running, I ran for awhile and came too a street... It was hot as fuck outside... I was walking up the abondoned steet, barley no cars, abandoned houses... Everywhere the street was deserted... As I walked I saw this weird huge thing that looked like a body laying in the curb, realizing it was a person I dropped my suitcase and ran up too the body... He looked so familiar, then I got a glimpse of the boys face and gasped... It was Jayy Von Monroe from Blood on the Dance Floor...

Hey guys, it's Faith ^_^ how was this chapter? I kinda think it sucks... Comment/fan/vote for me please!!! Adios!