chapter 2 - red

(imposter's pov)

Oh god. They know there's a spy. Everyone is trying to find who the Imposter is, when it's actually me. Nobody is suspecting me yet... I think. The crew members usually don't pay much attention to me because I'm so quiet. I plan to keep it that way.

I walk around the ship, pretending to complete "tasks" every now and then. SUSSYBALLS Inc. says I need to kill the crew members. I haven't killed anyone on the ship yet, but I need to do it soon. It's the only way SUSSYBALLS Inc. can remain successful. I'm not sure why, but that's what they told me. And, I'm getting payed for this. So I better do a good job or I'm fired.

I quickly walk to my next "task", staring at the floor, when I bumped into a certain crew member. Purple.

"heh, sorry about that, Red." he says.

"i-it's fine." I whisper. I have a bad habit of speaking too quietly.

"hey uh..." purple says, looking around nervously. "you're not the imposter, are you?"

"um, no." I'm usually not a liar, but right now I had no choice but to lie.

"Ah, great! My name's Kaito Momota, Luminary of the stars! So, you can call me Kaito insteadda Purple."

..why is he so quick to trust me? is he always like this?
"ok. nice to meet you... kaito." hold on. where have I heard that name before? ...eh, it's probably just my imagination. "um, I need to go finish my tasks. see you around."

"Bye, Red!"

yes ik this chapter is rlly short aa