Chapter 2: Darcy's 17th Birthday

I'm dedicating this chapter to Blessedbutterfly because she is so awesome. Thanks for adding my story to your reading list, commenting and voting(:

*

I sat up from my bed half asleep and looked at my alarm clock. It read "9:30 am". Lucky me, I didn't have to wake up early because I got to miss a day of school just for my birthday. I wasn't going to have a big party like I did for my "Sweet 16" last year. Today it was just going to be me, Ava, Bree, Emma and the family.

I got up from my bed and had a long shower.

When I got out of the shower, my hair was still naturally wavy and blonde like always. I dried my hair and found something to wear. It was a knee-high peach dress that had cute little flowers everywhere and a brown skinny belt.

On my left wrist, I wore a combination of five bracelets. Some were brown, some were gold and the others were peach. I wore some brown heels to much my belt and let my hair down.

Around my neck was a locket my mom gave me for my eleventh birthday party. It was love heart shaped and had a picture of me in it. There was always one picture missing which she had told me to savour for the one I loved.

As for my face, I wore some mascara and eyeliner with some light pink coloured lip-stick. I didn't want to overdo it with the foundation and things, so I just left them out.

I looked back over to my clock and it said "10:35 am". I didn't want to rush anything, so that would probably explain why it took me so long.

I went down stairs into the kitchen because I was starving. "Happy Birthday Love," said Jackie sweetly, hugging me. "Thanks Jackie!" I exclaimed, hugging her back. She pulled away gently and said, "I made your favourite. Pancakes!" "Aw, thank you so much! Yum, and could you put Nutella in it?" I asked. "Of course darling. Anything for the birthday girl!" She said laughing and I joined in.

"Happy Birthday Darcy," said a familiar voice. I turned around to see Simon standing there with a wrapped gift in his hands. I thanked him with a smile. "No problem. Here, I got you a present. You can open it after you eat," he said. I always loved opening presents. It's my most favourite thing of all to do!

After I ate I went over to the Living room to open the gift. I unwrapped the present to reveal a iPhone 5 set. It came with the iPhone, of course, three awesome cases, ear phones, screen saver and much more accessories.

"Thank you so much! Ava is going to be so jealous!" I laughed and hugged Simon.

After opening some more presents that Simon and Jackie got me, Emma and Bree arrived.

Emma and Bree were like my two closest friends other than Ava of course. Whenever I see Emma and Bree together, it kind of reminds me of Ava and me. I smiled at the thought.

Emma and Bree both had a present each in their hands. "Happy Birthday Darcy!" Said a smiling Emma, and so did Bree. They gave their gifts to me.

Why wasn't Ava here? She's normally here earlier than anyone. Oh well. "Thanks so much Emma, Bree. I will open them later when Ava arrives," I said and hugged them both.

*Ding Dong* that was probably Ava. "You guys can go over to my room. I will be there in a second," I said to Emma and Bree. They nodded and went upstairs.

I opened the door to see Ava standing there. "Happy B-Day Bestie!" Exclaimed Ava and pulled me into a tight hug which I could hardly breathe in. "Why can't you do that to me babe?" asked someone. Ava pulled out of the hug and to her right, I saw her annoying boyfriend, Jordan. I forgot he was coming, ugh! What he said was unnecessary as well.

I tried not to have a disgusted expression on my face. Ava just rolled her eyes and went in with Jordan following. "You guys can go up to my room while I go get some snacks. Oh and Emma and Bree are here as well," I said. "Okay, let's go Jordan," Ava said as Jordan nodded.

I went into the kitchen getting a packet of Haribos, coke cans and Salt & Vinegar chips. Struggling to hold all the food and drinks, Simon helped me carry the cans. "Who was at the door Darcy?" Asked Jackie while he was reading "Womens Weekly". "It was just Ava, oh and Bree and Emma are here as well," I answered. "Okay, don't cause too much trouble," she said. I laughed and walked away with Simon behind me.

Simon opened the door to my room and we put the food on one of my little coffee table. In my room, I have a queen sized bed which is all the way at the back and set in-between to small side tables. They both had a lamp on them to much the colour of my bed covers which was pink and florally. To the left was my walk in closet and also a bathroom. To the right of my room is a small sofa facing the TV with the little coffee table in front of it.

We all talked and danced while Jordan was fixed to the TV screen. He was playing games and ignoring us completely. Why did he even want to come to a girl's party if he was just going to be doing nothing but play games like he usually does at home?

After hours and hours of partying, eating cake and opening presents, it was time for Ava and Jordan to leave. Emma and Bree left earlier but Ava stayed for a little while more.

*Ding Dong* "Are you going to get that Darcy?" Asked Ava. "Nah, don't worry. Jackie probably will," I answered. "Darcy! It's Ava's mum. She has to go home," exclaimed Jackie from down stairs. I sighed and gave Ava a hug. "Cya, thanks for coming," I said as I pulled away. "No worries and Happy Birthday," said Ava smirking.

Ava and her boyfriend left and it was about 4:30pm. There wasn't much to do, so I went on my new iPhone and got some new apps and things.

**********************************************

I hope you liked this horribly short and boring story.:P

Well I will update the next chapter ASAP

~OneDirectInfect