How to submit a oc for rating!

Here's the format you wil use

Name:

Clan and Rank:

Kin/Family:

Age:

Looks:

Backstory:

Personality:

Extra notes:

Skills: (Hunting, Swimming, Agility, Leadership, Stamina, Loyalty and Healing out of 10)

Do they have another form or a strong connection to StarClan or the Dark Forest: 

I'm going to give a quick example of this template.

Name: SnailStar 

Clan and Rank: Leader of RiverClan

Kin/Family: Mate is Dust a rouge Tom-cat, The older brother of Ruby'Star and Cinder'Shine. Son of BirchFeather and HeatherBlaze.

Age:37 moons or 3 years and 1 moon.

Looks: a large fluffy blue-grey Tom with white spots on his body. He has dark blue eyes and a white star marking upon his forehead with a scar on his muzzle, torso and back left leg.

Backstory: As a young kit he was always his parents favourite, often getting more prey to eat and more time to play and explore, but when he became a apprentice his sister RubyKit got separated from the family and his parents later died a few moons later. Due to this he was forced to care for his younger sister CinderKit for most of her life. Now he is a strong leader and one of the best RiverClan has ever had, he had a mate called PeachTail but he later found out she was having a affair with the deputy of ShadowClan 7 moons after she gave birth to their kits FeatherKit and SilverKit. He exiled his mate and fell in love with a rouge Tom named Dust, they keep their relationship a secret as the clans would be angry if they ever found out. 

Personality: SnailStar is quick to judge and act but is a big softie. He acts wise and smart while with other cats but loves to tease his sister. He is quite cold and harsh to cats he doesn't fully trust

Extra notes: he is currently mentoring a apprentice named PebblePaw.

Skills: Hunting 8/10, Swimming 10/10, Agility 9/10, Stamina 3/10, Leadership 10/10, Loyalty 5/10 and Healing 1/10

Do they have another form or a strong connection to StarClan or the Dark Forest: No, he has no such connections.

That's it for now, I'm exited to see you're ocs! 

(Btw they will be given a /10 for each category totalling up for a score out of 100)