chapter 2 wind

They walk through the halls until they found the prey center. 

''Opps, sorry,'' Said a yellow silk-wing, accidently bumping into her.

 ''Its ok,'' She murmured, stepping out of the way. 

The prey center was huge!  It wasn't as messy as the night-wings and rain-wing had said on the first day of the whole mountain opening.

''I can't wait to meet the silk-wings, leaf-wings and hive-wings!  I've never seen any before!'' Star Speaker said. 

''Oh really?'' Wind tilled her head,'' I've met lot's of hive-wings,'' 

''Wow!'' Star Speaker replied.

''HEY SAND-WING!'' Someone called from behind her.

''Me?'' Wind asked.

''YES YOU!'' The voice yelled.

''Wha-you...'' She said in a cold voice.  She knew this sky-wing he was in the battle for the...HE KILLED HER SISTER!

She raised her tail barb and hissed,'' What do you want?'' 

''Ha!  I don't want anything,'' He said they began to circle each other,'' Just want to redo that battle, so I can see your face when I killed your-'' 

''Stop!  Stop!  No fighting,'' Clay came running over.  He ran in-between them and speared his wings,'' No fighting,'' He said firmly.

''But he-'' 

''No fighting,'' Clay said again, even more firmly.

''Fine,'' They both said at the same time. 

A kind looking sea-wing came running up to them,'' WIND!'' She yelled, wrapping her wings around Wind.