-The Other Routes-

Time for an explanation on why the story ended the way it did. Each choice had a route leading to a Good, Bad, Neutral or Lee's ending...

To simply put it the Bad ending was unlocked with the voting for Dabi, If Hawks was chosen than you would of been given a Neutral ending where Hawks would of dragged Dabi out of the building before it went but the outcome of the end of the world would of still happened just Reader would of gotten to have Four parents.

If The Baby Stealing Trio was chosen a good ending would of been unlocked and the sequel would revolve around reader attending a school to become a doctor, for the baby stealing trio would of stopped their boss and dying in the end leaving Dabi and Hawks and the others to start a new life together.

Lee's route was simply just Arson, his route would of also been a Good ending in a sense however the world would possibly have been thrown into chaos by the fact reader in this end would of grown up to be a Badass whom decides heroes need to be stopped and well yeah Reader would of taken over the world in Lee's route.

However Dabi's route was chosen because some thought choosing him would lead to the good route unlocked. Congrats lovely readers this story ended with the Bad route Unlocked.

That is all that is left to be said about this story to be honest, so simply I hoped you all enjoyed this ending.

ROUTE UNLOCKED- BAD END