the start of something?

Kiri

I have looked everywhere I can think of and I still can't find him, it's been five hours since he ran out and I know that last blast he took did damage, so he's out there alone and hurt and I STILL CANT FIND HIM!!!

I know I should be able to smell him but the rain is fucking up my sence of smell, if I could just get even the smallest wiff I could help him. I know I can. My ... The ... The poor alpha our there hurt and alone I hate it. Hate that I can't help him.

Mr aizawa is trying to make me go back, but I can't I can't leave him out here, I know he can protect himself but I want to... No I need to make sure he's ok.

I am literally dragged back kicking, wrapped tight in Aizawas scarf after another hour, I'm such a bad omega I can't even find my ... an alpha. I'm sniffling as he leads me to the showers and tells me to get warm.

Need the alpha...

I know you do, so do I, he'll be ok..

Need to make sure he's ok...

My omega can't seem to calm down either. He's wining in my head.

I'm so far into my spiral I don't notice im not alone as I strip outta my wet clothes walking to a stall, I grab at my hair crying openly now, when a warm pair of hands land on my shoulders and pull me close, one arm around my back and another pulling my hands from my hair and replace it with a soothing touch at the back of my head. I jump and my face turns red until my face is placed into there neck and I breath deep finally starting to calm down. I wrap my arms around them tightly.

Midoryia

I knew today was going to be a rough day. I'm not like the other alphas my secondary gender didn't come in until late and I was bullied relentlessly all through middle school by kacchan, and sometimes on the bad days I forget who I am and I get scared and fall back into old patterns.

When kacchan hit me in class today with a massive explosion it didn't hurt much but it sent me spiralling back into that weak mind place so I ran. I ran until I couldn't anymore, until I knew he couldn't find me. Then I curled up and cried. How was I ever going to be able to find let alone protect and omega if I couldn't even save myself...

There is one omega my alpha wants but I can't do that to him, I can't give an omega a broken alpha so Ive kept my distance from Kiri and even tho it hurts like hell I'll keep watching from afar, and when he finds his alpha I'll smile and congratulate him. I'll fight my alpha on this because hes so beautiful and he deserves the world. Not..well not me.

When I had finally calmed down I didn't know how long is been out so I snuck back into ua to take a shower so I can be miserable. But half way through my shower I heard the door, and then crying.

Our omega, it's our omega!

He's not ours..

Yes he is! He's hurting help him!!

I sigh hard and ignore him until I hear his crying get louder, I look out of the stall and the sight breaks my heart. He's got tears streaming down his face and he's almost ripping his hair out from the grip. I don't even register that's were both naked or that this is a very bad idea before I grab him softly and pull him to me saving his poor scalp. When he jumps I lead his head to my neck without thinking, so when he breathes deep and relaxes before crushing my into a hug I'm shocked.

God this feels so good...I need to let him go but I really don't want to..

Because he is ours..