mending broken hearts

Midoryia

I was trying to figure out how to approach this when I felt Kiri go slack against me.

Yeah he's asleep. I don't blame him though it's has been a rough day.

I'm playing with his hair again when I hear a throat clear

" Ahem, took you long enough idiot" of course kacchan couldn't not say anything

"Shut up kacchan you know how hard it is for me....but thank you for doing this"

He flushes "I didn't do shit stupid nerd" he's grumbling now and if I didn't know better I'd say he's embarrassed

Noone seems to care about what we just did there all looking at me and smiling, guess there happy I maned up to.

"I'm going to bed noone bother us in the morning"

Again it's kacchan that just can't seem to shut up "ok mr alpha man go get that omega!" And starts snorting

"Idiot"

I keep the blanket around us and stand not knowing if Kiri is covered by his skirt. And walk us to my bedroom.

I lay him on my bed and strip down to clean off, before turning to him and hesitating. I decide to strip him down to so he'll be comfortable, it's not like we haven't seen each other naked.

I take extra care cleaning him off before climbing into bed, kissing his head, pulling him into my arms and falling asleep.

Kiri

I wake up warm again just like yesterday and I'm confused again when I realise I'm not in my room until I very muscles arm reaches over me and pulls me closer.

Right up against his chest, his very naked chest, against ..my..very naked chest...hold on what?

Alpha was so good to us Kiri...

Wait that wasn't a dream!?!...

Nope not a dream he said he wouldn't leave, he promised...

Omg it wasn't a dream ..

"Stop thinking so hard so early Kiri it's ok, go back to sleep...to early" he pulls me impossibly closer and shoves his face in my hair.

"We should really talk tho..." I whisper because I don't really want to but I know we need to

" I know baby and we will ... Just sleep for now...please"

Baby? What?

Told you...out alpha...

That does nothing to quiet the panic slowly building in me when I realise I am flush fully baked against him and my morning wood is once again pressed to his thigh.

I didn't realise I was panicking on the outside until mido flipped me over and shoved his head into my neck releasing calming pheromones.

"Kiri please calm down, it's ok really, we can talk now if that's going to help, I just need you to calm down for me first ok"

I nod quickly and trying taking slower breaths trying to match mine to his was hard to do because he was staring right into my soul.

I feel very exposed.

After a few minutes i manage to get myself under control again.

"I think now would be a good idea for the talk because I'm very confused mido" shit I called him mido