sakuastu

sakusa was at a nearby shop with astumu 

they were shopping for fatty tuna. When a man approach them eyeing astumu he grabbed him.sakusa punched the guy not knowing who he was. they left the store and went home. A few days later they heard knocking in at their door. The police came a question astumu trying to figure out who that person was. A week later the police reached out to astumu telling him who  the man was, David Becker a ceo of a tech company . He was trying to kidnap astumu trying to force him to work for him.

 He was trying to kidnap astumu trying to force him to work for him

The man was arrested before for robbing a bank. A few months later astumu was laying in bed trying to call osamu (his brother) to tell him about the situation. After telling him he went over to his house. When he saw his enemy Suna Rintarou,He figured he was dating his brother for a few months now. He was mad at his brother for not telling him and for dating his enemy. Osamu didn't even know that him and Suna were enemys. He was so confused on why his brother hated suna,He asked and found out the situation,In kindergarden suna poured glue on astumu's face while nap time. He got in trouble for that he got suspended for a week.

Osamu ignored suna for a month, He was trying to explain to astumu that,that was a long time ago and that he should forgive him,Astumu ignored his twin and got in contact with suna trying to forgive him. He called his best friend (Hinata Shoyou) for advice. He said that he should forgive him. He was upset that everyone was telling him the same thing over and over again. He called his boy friend over to get his advice (Sakusa Kiyoomi). Sakusa told him that he should never forgive anyone,and that he should never trust anyone. He knew that he would say that because sakusa was mean to almost everyone.

~To be continued~

Did you like the story tell me if you want me to  finish the story😩☝