Sakuastu part 2

~A month later~

"SUNA GET YER ASS OVER HERE" "OKAY" suna yelled back. Osamu was really mad at suna,it was the first time they talked after a month. Suna looked over to see Astumu crying on the bed. "whats wrong" Astumu explained that he saw sakusa with a boy at a cafe. Osamu called sakusa over,they started fighting. Suna was recording like always,Atsumu tried to stop the fight but couldn't. After they were done fighting,Sakusa explained himself. ''That was my room mate!" "Oh shush we know that you are lying!" "JUST STOP FIGHTING!!" ".." "..." the room went silent. Every one shocked looking at Astumu. "This is none of yer business Osamu." "..."  "So stay out of it." "He's right." Suna dragged Osamu outside. 

Suna and Osamu walked in on atsumu crying on sakusa's shoulder. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM??!!" Sakusa got up and told them that they were engaged. Osamu left the room Suna followed him. 

~A week later~(may 5th)

"We are getting married on September 6th" "..Okay fine. Just don't hurt him." I wont" Suna walked in "Huh whats going on-?" "Nothing just get out." "Imma go sleep- bye" Suna went to go sleep. Astumu called hinata to tell him. Hinata called over all his friends to help plan the wedding.

the friends are (Oikawa Tooru,,Yamaguchi Tadachi,Tendou Satori,Lev Habia,Kenma Kozume, Suna Rintarou.)

Comment ideas-!!!!!!!!!!😋And remember kids

Eat ya school. Stay in drugs. don't do vegetables.

P e r i o d .