Chapter 2 - I do, I guess

Harry's POV:

Great, she's seen me once and she fainted. After she fainted I carried her inside and laid her down on the couch mum and Bella are trying to get her back while Gemma is trying to comfort me.

 She might be a fan and that would explain the fainting. 

'Do you think she's a fan?' I asked Gemma trying to act cool. She bursted out laughing.

'Highly doubt it if she doesn't even remember you, clearly I'm the better sibling, she remembers me,' Gemma informed me. I feel like I should help mum and Bella, but I'm to much of a mess right now to be much of a help. So I excused myself from where Gemma and I were sitting and headed down to my room. I pulled out my phone and clicked on Louis' number.

'Styles what can I do for you, shouldn't you be saying your vowes,' Louis joked. 

'Shut up, she fainted,'  I told him not in the mood for his jokes.

'She fainted, is she okay?' he asked.

'I answered the door and she collapsed. Do you think she hates me for this?' I asked nervous.

'I don't know, but remember she has just lost her mum, so be kind. I hate to have to do this to you but I've got to go, good luck,' Louis said as he hung up.

'Harry,' mum called. I walked out of my room and into the lounge where she was sitting on the couch drinking water.

'Harry this is Wren, Wren this is Harry,' mum introduced us. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

'Hi and sorry about you know...' she said awkwardly.

'Hi and that's okay,' I answered. She was really pretty. There was an awkward silence while I stood looking at her and she sat looking at me.

'Harry come sit down with us,' mum said after a bit. I sat down next to Gemma on one of the couches, Wren and her aunty sat on the other and mum sat on the recliner. 

'So Wren, how does it feel to be finished high school?' mum asked.

'I haven't had much time to think about but pretty good thanks,' she answered shyly. Mum and Bella tried to make conversation between the two of us but it wasn't exactly going to well.

'Wren, Bella and I thought we might just get you and Harry to sign the papers and then later on if you like you can have a proper wedding,' Anne informed Wren, her face turned white.

'That sounds good, I guess,' she answered after what seemed like an enternity. Mum pulled the papers out of her bag and put them on the table. Wren signed them first, her hand shaking and she bit her trembling bottom lip while she wrote. She then handed the pen to me and I signed them, my hand shaking aswell.

'Congrats, bro and official sister,' Gemma exclaimed patting me on the back and then heading over to Wren, Wren laughed a little and then hugged Gemma. 

I then gave Wren the tour of the flat and put her suit cases in our room.

***2 hours later***

Mum, Gemma and Bella have all just left and now Wren and I are alone, Wren's in the bathroom and I am sitting at the kitchen counter looking at my phone which was turned off.

'So...' Wren started sitting next to me.

'So,' I continued looking at her.

'Do you work or at you at uni or something?' she asked still a little shy. 

'I'm in a band,' I informed her.

'Ooh nice, what's your name and have you released any albums?' she quizzed.

'One Direction and yes we do,' I told her.

'Oh my gosh I know your band, I'm not a fan, no offence but I've heard some of your songs on the radio, your pretty good,' she said. 

'Thank you. What about you?' I said.

'Well, I only greaduated 6 months ago and I had to look after my mum and then I moved here so no not really I used to work part time at a shop and coach netball, but nothing else,' Wren answered looking down. 

'Well, since it's getting late and your probably tired do you want to have early dinner?' I proposed.

'Sounds good,' she answered looking up. 

'How about we go out, I know a great place,' I suggested. We quickly agreed and she headed off to our room  to get ready. 

We down stair and got into my car. 

'What would you like to do tomorrow?' I asked looking at the road.

'I don't mind,' She answered also looking straight ahead.

'Well if you like Gemma could come over and I could introduce you to my band and their girlfriends, if you like,' I offered.

'Sure thankyou, also what did you tell your friends and fans?' Wren asked hesitantly.

'My friends know the truth, I hope you don't mind and the fans and everbody else thinks that we met the first time I was in Australia, we met in Brisbane and we started going out secretly and now we're married,' I told her.

'Of course not and okay,' she said. I pulled up outside the resturant.

After our meal we went to leave the resturant when I noticed for the first time paparazi out side, I looked over to Wren who looked like she had seen a ghost.

'You'll be fine, walk fast head down and hold my hand,' I instructed her, she nodded and took my hand. I quickly helped her to her side of the car and jogged around to my side. She kept her head down as I reversed back and out of the parking lot.

'Welcome to your new life,' I laughed.

'That will take some to get used to,' she said.

'Lets try to make this work,' I said.

'Definitely,' she said smiling for the first time.