Birtday girl!

-Lilly- May's pov-
So far the plane ride has been great particularly because I have all of my favorite people, well most of them I wish my mom could come but she has chemo in two days so it's better that she doesn't travel. Well we still have about an hour left of the flight and Cali is asleep, she is probably tired after that sleep over and Olivia is FaceTiming some guy and won't tell me who or any of the tea like I thought we were friends! I'm Kidding she is probably just trying to figure this guy out I understand. So it's only me and Cason awake we are in the seating area and cali is on the couch and some how liv took the room like she just called dibs like uhm k. So I'm going to keep talking to Cason, reading, and enjoying the rest of the flight.
-An hour later-
Well we finally land and even this airport is pretty but it's also because it's sun set time. Wow all I can do is stand here in amazement of how beautiful the sky and earth can be it's truly a wonderful sight. As I stand there I feel someone hug me at first I wasn't sure who it was but the smell and energy told me it could only be one person as I turn around to make sure I'm right I see his beautiful hazel eyes stare into mine the air in this moment is intoxicating. I could have sworn this moment could last forever, like this is the life that I was missing out on. Once we fall back down to reality I hear cali yelling for us saying " hurry guys the taxi's waiting", so much for forever. We run with bags in hand to them and put our stuff in the car and head to the hotel.
- A short car ride later-
We arrive at this exquisite hotel, we grab our bags and start for the door to check in. Luckily Cason can speak French because no one else on this trip does, yes that sound completely irresponsible but whatever. We check in and well it turns out that Cason got us our own room and liv and Cali there own room so this could be fun😏😉( I don't usually use emojis but this was the only way to show what I meant) we get the keys sorted out and head to our rooms on the 5th floor. The elevator was kinda crowded with all of us and our luggage in there but it's going to be for like two seconds so it's fine we get to our rooms, liv is two doors down from us so kinda far but that okay. Cason opens the door and my first instinct is to check everything to make sure it's safe in there I swear Cason looks at me like I am paranoid well I am but that's not the point, okay the rooms clears so we grab everything and then get settled in. I'm kinda tired so we just watch tv and cuddle. Not long after I fall asleep in his arms.
-Cason's pov-
(This is in the air plane)
The plane ride is almost done I look across from me to see Lilly-may reading a book, but right I a glance longer she looks straight at me. We pause for a second and she says " you have been starring at me this whole flight" -" yeah well it's hard not too, especially with your huge smile" I say, " is that right, so are you going to stare the rest of the flight or are you going to do something"-" what do you mean do something"as I finish my sentence I see her get up from her seat and put her hands on my neck then lean in for a soft kiss on my lips. With a swift movement I'm on my feet with my hands on her waist, the kiss finishes but we still keep our faces inches apart from each other. After a few minutes she says " that's what I meant"- " ok so I guess I should glance your way more shouldn't I"- " I don't know maybe" she says as she blushes.
- After the plane landed-
We get off the plane as if it's been forever I grab our bags and I see Lilly-may gazing at the beautiful sunset. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, at first she seemed tense maybe she was confused but she loosened up and we stood there for a few seconds before she turns around our eyes meet then we just stay there like we our eyes are glued on each other. It's felt so natural to stare into her eyes the only reason we break away is when we hear Cali say it was time to go.
- At the hotel-
We arrive at the hotel some tired but I check us in, I get the keys and tell everyone who they are roomed with and what level we are on. Of course me and Lilly-May are sharing a room, I thought that it would be nice I am nervous tho because this is the first time that me and her will sleep in the same room or bed for that matter. But we head to our rooms and Olivia and Cali are two doors down from us because that was the only other room close to ours. I open our door and without her bags she goes and check everything and everything just to make sure it's safe which initially was odd but I realized she is doing to make sure that we are safe and not going to get hurt which I understand. Well we get in and our room is amazing it has the perfect view. We then start unpacking and getting settled. So we were tired after that so we start watching tv not long after she falls asleep cuddled up to me so I kiss her forehead and try to sleep as well.
- Olivia's pov-
This is all that has happened so far but hers will be shorter since she is a secondary character.
Wow this plane is great it even has a room in the back. About two hours into our flight " my friend" calls me so I go to the room because I haven't even told anyone about him, not because I'm ashamed just because I'm getting to know him. So we told most of the flight which was pretty nice but after a while I got tired so we ended the call and I sleep the rest of the time.
Lilly-may wakes me up so can get to my seat and buckle up for landing. Which is fine because the nap was so nice and refreshing.
Once we do finally land taking first step was great. The crisp air that filled my lungs felt amazing and the sky was beautiful, the way the clouds moved in a Cotten candy formation was fantastic. Of course moments later I see the love birds well being lovey dovey over there but it's nice to see my best friend happy so we are dealing with it. So I call a cab or Uber to pick us up and take us to the hotel. we then arrive at the hotel and we didn't get a person who spoke English so Cason had to say everything which is fine they said that the person who usually would talk to us was our today so it's ok. We get our keys and head to the elevator to take us to the fifth floor. We got to our room that Cali and I will stay in and it looks great we got two queen size beds with a nice two sink vanity, the room had a balcony that showed us the downtown view of Paris. we looked at the little kitchenette they had which was just a counter with a mini fridge, snack rack, and coffee machine. Which was pretty nice the snacks look so good and I am a little hungry so don't mind if I do;)
Well I guess after this I will unpack and help Cali unpack cause she is also eating snacks and watching YouTube on her phone. I think this trip will be fun I mean it's besties birthday and we have our own personal photographer so double fun But anyway let's unpack.

Hey people hope you are enjoying the story, there will be so much to come but if you have any questions or comments please comment and ask :)