What a week ;)

Hi people I just wanted to say thank you for reading his love, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️🖤

-Lilly-may pov -
Wow this week has been busy in many different ways ;) but first we went to eat ,because we were starving,at this cute cafe right around the corner from the hotel. They had breakfast omelettes which definitely hit the spot and we can't forget the coffee of course. I don't why but Cason always gets plain black coffee anywhere we go, like dude we are miles from home try something new. Since Cali is only thirteen she usually doesn't get coffee
that much but it's a special occasion so I said she could. Olivia got latte art to be fancy.

Of course she paid an arm and a leg but she will get reimbursed from the posts and views it gets

Cason's POV
The second day on our visit I tried to take us to all of the famous tourist attractions and just some exploring. All four of us went to the Eiffel Tower, the lauv, Notre Dame, as well as the famous restaurants and stores. I think all that walking was worth seeing all of us having fun and having a great time. I never realized that a lot of the time people walk places and don't drive.

Olivia's POV The third day was kind of a lazy day, we mostly spent time in our rooms and ordered room service, movies ;Cali and I played some card games that we brought along

Olivia's POV
The third day was kind of a lazy day, we mostly spent time in our rooms and ordered room service, movies ;Cali and I played some card games that we brought along. I have no idea what Cason and L-may did but our day was pretty chill. It was nice me and Cali did our hair and makeup, nails and fun outfits just for fun(we may have also had a photo shoot). We basically had a girls day. We had popcorn, ordered ice cream, bunches of candy. Sad that L- may missed it but it was nice for her to have a day off of everything and Cason makes her happier than I have ever seen her. Now that I think of it what did they do?
Lilly-May's POV
Okay I guess it might be a question of what Cason and I had done the third day. So this might be boring but we just talked had as much fun as possible in a hotel room. When we talked it was about our favorite things or fun stories and things that we didn't know about each other, it was really nice getting to know him even better than I did.  I'm not even going to lie when I say we were dancing and playing around in our pajamas, have way through we took a nap and then had a half feast in our room. At our "feast" we had chicken nuggets of course and Mac and cheese, with fresh fruit and pastries and don't worry the stuff we didn't finish went into our mini fridge for later. Also I was surprised by Cason's ability to braid and style hair; we were sitting on the bed and watching tv when he asks to do my hair and was intrigued and told him yes as he full on French braided my hair and it looked ten times better than I do it. I asked him how he knew and all he said was that he had two younger siblings and their parents worked a lot so he would watch and take care of them and part of that was doing their hair and wait it gets cuter " I learned just for them so my sisters could go to school with cute hair and outfits" you can't tell me that is not the most wholesome thing you have ever heard. Besides that we didn't do much.
Cali's POV
So on the fourth day in Paris we of course went shopping and then had a fancy dinner for Lilly- May's birthday. So we slept in(we did a lot of sleeping) and wake up at about 11:30 am and got ready to go; the deal was that when we were ready that we would meet in the lobby. Once we left the hotel, we started walking around the magical city and taking in the experience; along the way we had found a small and sweet boutique to shop and or look around. We ended up buying a few things mostly just dresses or jewelry but Lilly-may found a gorgeous long dress that wasn't too fancy, it has a lacy black embellishment that cut of at the waist with the rest being a sleek and smooth black with a slit up the leg; so we had to force her to try it on and get it. I think the day was really fun, everyone was trying on clothes and laughing.
Cason's POV
On the fourth day on our trip we went shopping(kinda) then went to one of the best restaurants around. While we were shopping the girls found Lilly-may a beautiful dress that fit her like a glove, of course she had to get it and that made her picking an outfit for dinner a million times harder. Olivia decided that it would be fun for the girls to get ready together; that was completely fine with me. It took them almost an hour to get ready but I'm used to it considering I have two sisters and one bathroom for us. Once they were done getting ready I saw Lilly-may and my jaw dropped because she looked ravishing ( not that she doesn't normally but I have never seen her this dressed up)
After dinner
It's quite late now and we are all pretty full; so we are going to head home and rest hopefully. Since we didn't want to rent a car and we didn't want to walk home while it's dark so we are going to take a taxi again.
Now once at the hotel we all went to our rooms. Lilly-may and I couldn't sleep and were a little tipsy so we decided that it would be a great idea to grab our stuff and go for a night swim at the hotel pool, the only problem was that the pool was closed and well let's just say we got in under mysterious circumstances. Luckily we never got caught and it was a fun and spontaneous thing, I could tell she had never done something like this before and was a little nervous so I asked her if she was okay of course she said she was "fine"; we proceeded through the gate and into the pool. Within second I see her smile and because she notices me staring splashed water at me so as any normal person I splashed her back and this happened for quite a while, us acting like small children in the water. She gets out of the water and cannonballs right beside me soaking me in the rained water and as she come back to surface flips her hair to get it out of her face, but she missed a piece and I go to fix it but instead I am delighted with a kiss.

This is what I imagine there trip together looking like :)Fifth, sixth and seventh day are next chapter

Fifth, sixth and seventh day are next chapter