Having some Quality time

-Ding dong, ding dong-   The door bell rang and it waked Dara from her trance. And she didn’t notice that there are tears about to fell on her eyes.

  ‘Tch. Dara why are you thinking of that!’ She said and wipe her tears.   Dara is hurt. Badly hurt. She can’t think of a reason why Jiyong would do that. But one things for sure they don’t have enough time for each other. That’s why now; she always finds time for Heechul. She returned the box to its old place. She’s almost done cleaning.

  -Dingdong, Dingdong-  

“Wait, I’m coming!” Dara shouted

    As soon as she opened the door,   “Heechul..”  

Heechul scope her and carry her inside. He gave her a continues peck on the face. And lastly, gently kiss her on the lips.

  “Happy Anniversary Babe!”   He brought Dara down and hug her from behind while they are swaying like there is a music playing. Heechul’s head leaning on Dara’s head while Dara’s hands are entwined with his.  

“Miss me?” Heechul asked   Dara nod.  

“Nado” Heechul continued

  “Are you hungry?” Dara asked

  “Yes, I’m craving for your kimchi fried rice”  

“Wait for it Heedictator. I’ll cook some for the two of us!”  

“Can I watch you cook?” He said while pouting his lips.  

“Ok, But please, don’t bother me while cooking, araesso?”

  “Ne!” He said while clapping his hands like a happy kid.  

Dara Started cooking and get some frozen kimchi on her fridge which her Eomma made for her.  

“ Omo! It smells good babe!”  

“Tch. Wait Until you taste it!”  

Heechul is creeping behind Dara’s back and hug her.  

“Yah! I told you don’t disturb me! I’m Busy!”  

“Do you know how gorgeous you are while cooking?”  

“While cooking only?”  

“Aniyo, Every move you make!”

He said while giving Dara his widest smile  

“Aich, enough of the jokes. I know what you want”  

Dara gets a spoonful of Kimchi fried rice and stuff it in Heechul’s mouth.  

“Uhmm, Delicious! Best Thing I ever tasted!”  

Dara Pinch Heechul’s nose.   The usual. They will eat In a one big bowl.  

“Is it delicious?” Dara asked  

“As always” Heechul said  

Kitchen is their favourite place. They spend most of their time there rather than the living room.   Dara’s feet on top of Heechul’s.  

-Bzzt.Bzzt-   It’s Heechul’s Phone.

“I’ll just answer this, for a while”  

“Yeoboseo?” Heechul asked  

And right after that, Heechul’s face turned blank. Looks like he is nervous.  

“Babe, I’ve got to go, I need to go to my c-classmates h-house, it’s an e–e-emergency, and I’ll just call you later.”    

He said and leave, without even looking back.   Leaving Dara behind.