The Almighty Girlfriend

The janitors and waiters are already cleaning the restaurant, busy arranging the chairs and cleaning each table.

There she was, still waiting for him.  

“Ma’am, we’ll be closing the restaurant in any moment” The waiter said

“Please 10 more minutes. I beg you for the last time!”

There goes Dara begging the waiter. She’s been there for 4 hours. Yes, you heard it right. Four hours of waiting for her boyfriend.  

‘Come on Heechul! Where are you?! I’ve been waiting for 4 hours already!’  

After 5 minutes, She received a text.                 

Babe, I’m sorry, I really am. We need to finish our project and I forgot about our date. I’m sorry. Mianhae. Happy Anniversary! Saranghae!’  

Dara let out a deep sigh. ‘Maybe he was just really busy’  

Dara replied a text message to Heechul.                 

  ‘It’s ok, I’ll just go home. Take care’  

The saddest part in Heechul’s message is the fact that it’s their anniversary. Yes, you heard it right again. It’s their anniversary. Dara and Heechul fell in love with each other during their senior year. Both came from heartache. They are currently in their third year in college. Same course.                  

‘Babe, Lock your door before you sleep as soon as your home. Araesso?’  

Dara just smile at the message Heechul sent her.  

Dara’s POV  

“What do you think that guys is doing? Huh? You’ve been waiting there for 4 Hours?! He should have texted  earlier, So that you’ll go home instead!”

  Look at my best friend Bom, scolding me like she is my mother. I told her what happened last night.  

“He texted m --“  

 “But it’s too late! You’ve been waiting there like a crazy person! Dara! I’m already tired of you being an ‘almighty Girlfriend Dara’ I mean, It’s not the first time he did this to you!”  

The last time Heechul did that, Bom almost remove Heechul’s eyeballs.  To the Point that she intends to do it on purpose.  

“Bommie. It’s Ok. Look, I know he is really busy that time. I know his schedule and I’m sure he didn’t mean to forget our date”  

3  

2

1

  “But Dara! That’s not fair! What kind of boyfriend is he?”  

That’s her famous line. Memorized it already! Sometimes she knows how to appreciate Heechul, but most of the time she keeps on saying bad things about him.  

“Bommie. I appreciate you being soooo concern for me. That’s why I love you! “  

I said and hug her tight. It’s also my way of letting her temper down.  

“Dara look, I’m only concern! You’ve been broken Hearted before you met Heechul!”  

“Shut up Bommie, Not this time again!”

 “What? Are you allergic with the name JIYONG? Huh?”

 “Shut up you piggy!”

 “Why? Is it bad to mention the almighty Dragon’s name here?”  

Aich. I’m going to kill Bom at any moment. Please, Someone. Get her out of the school premises before I commit murder! Please!