🔥🍋🚫 Behind the Trees 🔥🍋🚫

---------------------------------

Gojo x Male Reader

Requested by @LeviAckermen266

🚫 Also...... this is the most spicy 🔥
---------------------------------

You frowned as you watched Gojo and Geto spend time together. Don't get the wrong idea, you loved Geto to pieces because he's such a sweet guy but you wish Gojo would spend some time with you. You looked away and leaned back into your chair and sipped on (Fav. Drink), huffing loudly. Shoko glanced over at you, wondering if you were okay.

"He's just so stupid and ignorant!" You sat up and slammed your drink on the coffee table. "He thinks he's such a big shot just because he got the body, the looks, and those damn bright eyes!!" Shoko nodding in agreement with your statements. "I wish he would just die--!"

"Who do you wish to die, (Your Last Name)-kun?"

You yelped/jumped and turned around in your seat. Geto and Gojo had just turned up at the wrong time and Geto looked very worried about who you wanted dead.

"I-uh.." You started but got interrupted.

"Is someone bothering you?" Geto looked around to see if you had a stalker or someone lurking. Your heart fluttered at his kindness but it was replaced with annoyance because of the next remark Gojo made about you;

"As if (Your Name) could actually kill someone.~" Gojo unwrapped his arm from around Geto's neck and walked right behind you, rested his two hands on the back of your chair and towering over you. "He's so small and frail.~"

You growled and snatched your drink and threw it at Gojo but, of course, his infinity protected him from getting drenched from your (Fav. Drink). "Eat shit, Gojo!"

Geto, being the sweet angel was trying to pry Gojo by pulling at his waist and telling Gojo to stop provoking you. Shoko was drinking her coffee and watching the chaos unfold before her.

Gojo tilted his head to the right and smirked, "Eat shit?" He leaned down towards your ear and mumbled, "Let me eat you later, yeah?" Leaned back up and laughed at your heating face.

'Wha-.. WHAT THA FUCK?!?!?'

You got up and ready to throw hands with Gojo, only for him to runaway and drag Geto with him. "GET BACK HERE YOU WHORE!!!" You yelled after him but, for him to only stick his tongue out to taunt you. You sat back down angrily and grabbed your drink but realized it was empty because you had thrown it at Gojo earlier. "ARUGHH!!!"

Oooh, does that man get on your nerves.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You were training by yourself in the little training area within the woods, tired from your training you walked back to where you left your water but realized someone was drinking right out of it.
.
.
.
.
.

Gojo was drinking your good cold water with ice cubes that were shaped like (Fav. Shape) right out of your bottle. You were fed up with Gojo today and stomped over to him. Mind you, you were tall but reached right up to Gojo's chin. You snatched your bottle back and glared at Gojo. Gojo, being Gojo, smirked;