Part 1

Bts, Blackpink, NCT, Ateez, Klass, Astro, Twice, Got7, Hwa, SF9, The Boyz, Max Changmin, Exo, TXT, Red Velvet, Stray kids, Monsta X, Blackswan, AB6ix, P1homany, Gfriend, Seventeen, Enhypen, Ikon, BTOB, Cavity, Ghost9, (G)i-idle and Kiya Boyd were all hang out. It was very rare for all of them to have time off at the same time.

All the groups were always very busy and this was the first time the friends could hang out. Those who spoke Japanese spoke it with each other freely. Those who spoke English-usa could speak though. Anyone who spoke the same language was free to do whatever they wanted to do.

Lucas spent a lot of this time talking with Ten, Lisa, Minnie, Bambam and Prince as he was half Thai. His grandmother was sick on his mother side and wanted to talk to his grandmother before he died. The 5 Thai friends allowed the half to join them.

They were all walking home to hang out at one of their holiday homes where the group members hang out. No one knew where this was. Even on holiday the groups had bodyguards but they kept their feet away from the group.

They were walking down a dark alleyway when I.N who was teaching Kiya and Johnny to talk about something stopped.

The young boy who was among their younger friends stopped dead in his tracks. He heard a soft sob crying. He walked over to the noise. Jake who was speaking to Felix, Robin and Rose and of course his leader sow this. He stopped.

"I.N what do you hear?"

This made everyone stop. I.N walked along their other side alley that joined the one lager alley way they were walking down to get to their house. I was not afraid of most things. He pulled out his phone as he got closer. He sowed the bin and then he sow it.

A boy around Chan age lying there. He had water in his eyes. His hand was resting on his stomach. His stomach looked huge.

IN texted the group what he find and to come slowly but quietly.

The older boy looked at him. I.N slowly walked over to him. He flinched but let the boy come closer.

"What's your name?"

"Alex."

"I am I.N these are my friends. Are you badly hurt?"

Alex shook his head. Their bodyguards who followed the group did a bit of checking but knew that the group would always help.

"Do you have a family?"

Alex shook his head. Alex reached for his phone that sat beside him. He handed it to Rose who stood a bit closer to him but not closer. Taeyong came over. Rose opened the phone and there was a text from a guy who must be his ex boyfriend or boyfriend.

Alex I am sorry but I don't want to be the father of your child ever. I am very sorry. Please take care. Please, I am sorry. I am just not ready to be a dad yet. Let little Alec know this when you go to a little place. I never meant to hurt you or little Alec too.

The group knew right away. There was a clear sign this group was not going to just leave this boy here. Wonho walked over to the boy slowly.

"Hey I don't want to hurt you but do you want to come home with us?"

Alex looked up and nodded.

"Is it okay?"

"It is. Can you stand?"

Alex nodded. Jackson walked over to help the smaller boy up. Yet when he stood up he almost fall down. Lucky that Jackson was right front of the younger boy. He was about the same weight as Jackson but was smaller than he was.