Chapter - 21 I want many things

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

" Shall I go with you? " Klaus asked me, as I walked through the doorway.

" That will not be necessary. If you need anything, just tell me. "

" Nothing. " He shrugged. " But I want to go. Rave wouldn't even let me go out unless it's here. " He pouted.

" Aw !!! But No," I said closing the door on my way out.

Even though My morning was bluntly disturbed, he managed to lift my mood with some silly tricks like emptying the flour on my head or me hitting his head with a couple of eggs, trashing the entire afternoon.

You know, just some random shit.

He even ordered a take-out for me.

We grew close the past few days. He visited me every single day and other times he stayed in Raven's house, which was a little far.

I hope she wouldn't mind it though.

I didn't want us to run out of a couple of things again, so I decided to go out.

I dressed up again in my burglar outfit, consisting of black top, leather jacket, jeans including my sneaky weapons, which was not even funny, but I had to. I tried my best to look like a rich burglar but fine, not everything goes your way.

I kept on going and going until I felt someone following me, perhaps watching over me which made me look in all the directions.

Shaking that feeling off, I resumed my walk to the store. As I started walking down the aisle in the store, picking up some important things, I felt a presence right behind me.

I ignored it hoping, that guy or the lady would leave but they didn't. My eyes wandered the area, for any sort of CCTV cameras, but surprisingly there was this one area, that had no cameras.

I walked casually, putting necessary things into the trolley until I reached that blind spot. I immediately turned around, pulling out my knife, and had it aimed at the base of the skull.

I looked into the blue eyes with a sense of curiosity. My insides were dying to know as to what he was doing here.

" Your majesty " I sighed in disbelief.

" Oh!! Don't sound so disappointed, Simmons. I might have to think that you hate me. "

"Oh!! That I do. "

" Ah !! Is it true? " He pulled me roughly into his chest, caging my hand in the back. " Even if I do this? " He spoke huskily, nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck.

My eyes rolled back in ecstasy, his touch had my plans threw out of the window. On a slow note, I closed my eyes, getting myself transported into a vision of his, that he somehow managed to evade and show.