Introduction/prologue: Try harder!

"Stars? Such a biggg hoaxxxx," a voice behind Mona startled her, merely causing the girl to drop the astrology book in her hands. "Pffft, did I scare you?" She turned around. "You jerk...," It was Scaramouche, Mona's daily-pain-in-the-ass. She mumbles, "None of your business, Scaradouche." Scaramouche smirked, "Couldn't say the same." Seriously, that guy always pisses her off, Mona thought to herself.
   His fangirls can be seen everywhere, to be honest. He's cruel, mean, and sadistic. Mona cannot understand why he has the followers he does, but obviously, she won't fall for his stupid ass like the rest of them. She rolls her eyes after remembering how he made fun of astrology and even called it a lie. Clearly, he lacks knowledge. At least she's not...having such a silly bowl cut in this century. For real, the only thing reason they are talking to each other is because one of her besties, Lumine, is dating Scaramouche's friend, Tartaglia.
  Well, Scaramouche would definitely despise admitting that he has some kind of stupid, underlying feelings for that horoscope girl with her "Astromoly" club or whatever. But of course, despite being a popular, charming, and having tons of girls (and boys???) following him, he is still a awkward little man, probably. Childe would probably laugh his ass off and tell Lumine if he knows Scaramouche's "feeling" for Mona, for sure.
  "...That bastard is always bothering me again...he's always insisting on how stupid the stars are! Oh come on, how can he be so...narrow-minded?" Mona was sitting besides Albedo and Sucrose, her two friends. They are in a Alchemy club, as Mona knows how passionate these two are about alchemy, especially bio-alchemy. Even she found it a fascinating subject, but to Mona, astrology always comes first, so it probably is her top priority. Albedo is also a great artist, as he would often be seen drawing whenever he's not buried into his researches, alchemy tests, and books. And you know what, literally all of their friends know that those two probably have a big, fat crush on each other, but is always...super blunt. It's plainly obvious for anyone Albedo gets along with. If he's not talking about alchemy, then he's talking about her, Sucrose. Mona bet that anyone who sticks with these two all day can have diabetes without needing to eat anything, for real, Aether and Lumine can guarantee so. On the other hand, Mona is pretty likely to be the only single one in the friend group, not a doubt. She sighed, chewing her food while listening to her friends rambling about bio-alchemy. For some reason, if Bennett wasn't, than she would become the new magnet of trouble. Being broke, one of the poorest girl in the class; having no new member for her very own astrology club, being the only-person-without-a-boyfriend in her squad; and last but not least: being seatmates with a literal jerk named Scaramouche. No, more like Scaradouche. If only she was a little...luckier, perharps?

Author's note: Since this is the prologue only, and I'm also having little time, so I apologise for the length. I am planning to have longer chapters later so don't worry! This extra chapter is just for you to take a look at the characters and settings throughoutly