The meet up

"Hey guys" Karl said to the chat of the stream. "Today we are going to be joined by a very special guest today here and welcome to the 3rd Karlnap meetup! Woo hoo!!" Karl exclaimed while gesturing toward the doer where Sapnap came walking through. He had his usual black hat on, a white Sapnap merch hoodie, a black vest, sweat pants and a pair of Nike black shoes on.

"Thank you thank you " Sapnap said in a sassy but cute way (at least according to Karl.) "Today we are going to be painting on skateboards! We will have a stencil to use when we are doing this because we are actually going to use them right here on stream." Karl explained to the chat. Karl then opened a new Monster can and the chat went ballistic. Little did Sapnap know Karl had known for a little bit that someone had decided to make a fanfiction about it. He loved reading Karlnap Fanfictions before going to bed.

Once the stream was over Karl made direct eye contact with Sapnap. They both then began blushing, broke eye contact and quickly as they both broke away.

They then moved over to the living room couch and watched a series of horror movies. Sapnap knew that Karl gets scared easily so he chose the movies wisely. Karl still managed to get scared and one one of his series of jumps when he was scared he grabbed onto Sapnap's hand and gripped it tight not wanting to let go. Sapnap always found it cute when Karl was scared. They slowly wriggled closer to eachother during the movie so much they where about to touch. They had gone through at least 3 movies and they still had their hands together. It was clear to see from both ends that they where madly in love with eachother.