fourth post;

this chapter is more about meeting up than posting but i hope y'all are oke with that !

Ridiculous was probably the best word to describe the situation, that Nea was in. The totally nervous girl was walking over the parking spot, while her mind thrifted the whole time to "Does my hair looks good?", "What should i say without being to awkward?". It sounded like an awful movie with full of hormonal teenagers but that doesn't matter. All was mattering is Emily. Probably only a few meters away while Ryan run to Nea.

It wasn't terrible. Not at all. I mean she did that a couple of times. The only thing that was terrible was how she was acting. Normally, Ryan would just hug her and they would walk to the car but this time they looked at Nea. Their brow furrowed and with a concerted tone they asked, if everything would be okay.

"S-sure. Just had to much coffee." That was all the dark haired instagramuser could say. But it helped because the Fear Street Star laughed. Like always, like they were drinking to much beer and told eachother dadjokes.

Nea could feel the sweat on her forehead. She started to rub it away while drying to distract Ryan with a laugh from her side. "Bloody hell are you my therapist now bae??" She started to shake her head. It was cute how her friend was worried but after all this friendship existed out of provocation and things you would probably tell your enemy.

However, as luck would have it, Ryan agreed with Nea's comment and started to talk again. "Emily!" Oh no no no. Not now.

Not when she was still shaking like an idiot. Not while Ryan was already noticing some changes. But running away wasn't a option. Not when the actor of her favorite character was already on the way.

Smile. Just smile. One step. Another one. Ryan's best friend looked up, probably one of her biggest mistakes. But there she was. Emily goddamn Rudd. She didn't have to try to smile. On the contrary, Nea couldn't suppress it at all. Maybe it was because of the way how cute the star infront of her looked. How she was 5? Maybe 10? centimeters smaller than the other girl. Or the fact how her costume was full of red, thick blood. How Emily's blonde Hair was messy, her curls danced with the wind around the Rudd. Her Makeup was a chaos, the mascara was sticking under her eyes. How even with all of that, she looked so goddamn beautiful.  Not to sound gay or something like that.

But the little things made Nea stutter as she tried to say "Hey Blondie." And in this moment her heart stopped. Emily grinned like a goddam idiot. But it was cute to be honest. Stop.

"A wonderful day, Lady". The "fan" melted even further while the woman's messy american accent run through her ears. Her head. All over again.

And Ryan noticed it. Dammit. "Nea stop acting like a 14 year old boy and get your ass up!": they laughed while giving a rough pat against her shoulders. It helped. Because Nea was just shaking her head, cleared her throat and looked for a second behind her. "Stop! Or ill punish you to d-d-death~! Also let's go my kids." With an glance to Emily, she took the opportunity to start walking, just to see the other Girl walking on her left and Ryan right infront of them.

It was nearly impossible to talk while the smell of softly strawberry and a hint of cigarette tabac run through her nose. It wouldn't be understated to say Nea couldn't get enough of that. Even when they took all a seat in the black oldtimer, the smell was walking like a glamorous little fairy in her nose.

What Emily and Ryan talked? She didn't know. Only the fast views from Emily. The questions the bloody actress asked about her and how she asked if it would be really okay for the car with all of the blood. For sure it was.

The only thing that "frustrated" the Britain was when Ryan was away. Emily's home was on the next street so it was no problem to take her with Nea. And of course all of the attention was now on the darkhaired student. "So see ya on friday?":Rudd asked while looking at her. "Oh you knew i would come on friday?"

Em's laughed, catching her breath and nodded like a young girl waiting for her candys. "Please i'm not a stalker!"

"Mhm Miss Rudd my Instagram-comments are saying something other.":Nea looked now also at the American. At her blue eyes. Her lips that were rubbing against her teeth. I'm not gay. Just have to say it again. „I think you should tell that the police against stalkers and not me"

„But maybe i like it." STOP. That was DEFINITELY to much. „Gosh i'm s-„, but she couldn't even finished because Emily rested her hand on the other girl's. „No need to worry, Sheriff." And with that she was taking her bag and opened the door of the car. "Cya Nea." "Till friday Blondie."

Liked by welchwelchwelchwelch and 89

Liked by welchwelchwelchwelch and 89.410 others
emilysteaparty till friday
View all 70.002 comments

welchwelchwelchwelch emily is a whole poem
;emilysteaparty and olivia a whole book

nailyshipper and now i can finally sleep happy