3

"Sometimes I pretend to be normal but it gets boring so I go back to being me

"Sometimes I pretend to be normal but it gets boring so I go back to being me."

✯✯✯✯✯

Target : 35 votes and per person one comment.

✯✯✯✯✯

Ethan | Amelia

"Hello this is Ha-"

"Yeah yeah! Now note my order rude boy."

"Don't you think if you will eat an icecream everyday you are going to get sick?"

"It's my concern. And why are you worrying about me. You are going to get paid for it."

"......"

"You there or died?"

"Don't you have something else to eat?"

"Well no. That also reminds me that the boy who delivered me the icecream yesterday told me that you didn't not the address when I told you to."

"That asshole can't keep his mouth shut!"

"Why did you didn't write my address when I told you and then you say I'm stupid!"

"What is the point of arguing? You still got your icecream right? So what's the point of bringing that topic here now?"

"I wasted whole one minute telling you my address and you are saying that this is of no use."

"......."

"......"

"......."

"......."

"Are you done yet?"

"Will you send me my icecream?"

"Yes because I don't wanna lose my job as my manager is already giving me weird looks."

"So you are telling me this in front of the manager?"

"Well I'm not dumb kiddo. She can't hear me from where I'm talking so-"

"......."

"Thankyou for choosing Happy Swirls ma'am. Your order will reach within 30 minutes."

✧✧

What was he saying?

I guess his manager finally heard him.

But who cares?

All I care about is my icecream.

Asher you have to deliver this to the same address as yesterday.

Thankgod the manager didn't hear anything!

I was so fucking close to lose my job!

• Lol! How was it?

• Reviews?

• Are you enjoying this book?

• Or should I unpublish it?

• See you all tomorrow!

• Fun fact :- For this book every chapter took maximum 10 minutes to be completed. As I already knew what all I have to write so it was pretty easy to just write down whatever I have in my mind.

Kritika.

Written on :- 11th August 2021Published on :- 25th August 2021

Published on :- 25th August 2021