Chapter 4: Dream

Ellooooo
Who needs school
Am I right?
(STAY IN SCHOOL THIS IS A JOKE)
Anyways-
Here's the chapter.
OH BUT WAIT-
YALL THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS THATS LITTERALLY INSANE-
THANK YOOOOU!!!

(T/w: Torture)

I'm outside of the prison. Ready to beat the shit out of Dream. How could he do that to Tommy. Tommy is still a child. And to think Wilbur looks up to Dream. Im gonna get Dream to confess to every single bad thing he has ever done. "Quackity you can enter." Sam said. Walking out of the glowing portal. Right. I was silent walking into the Prison. When we finally got to Dreams cell I saw him and Techno standing close together facing our direction. "What have you got their?" I questioned seeing a flash of gold.

Techno and Dream looked at eachother. "Uhhh a smoothie?" Techno said. Dream sighed smacking his head in his hands. "DreamXD placed it here." Dream said moving. "Really Dream, he was believing it!" Techno complained. I rolled my eyes already annoyed. "Dream you fucking bicth. Admit to everything and I mean everything you have done and mabey I won't hurt you to bad." I snapped. Walking towards him.

Techno looked at me, as I pulled out an Axe. "How did you kill Tommy again? With a potato and your fists?" I asked putting away the axe and looking Dream dead in the eyes. "Y-you killed Tommy?" Technoblade asked. Dream looked down. "Oh you didn't know? Yeah, their was a security issue and Sam couldn't get here in time. Dream beat Tommy, your brother, to death, using his fists and a potato." I replied looking at Technoblade, rage flashed in his eyes.

"So dream," I said turning to him and pulling out the axe. "Are you gonna admit to your sins?" I asked. He stepped back. "No I'm not. Tommy deserved it!" He yelled that pissed me off. All I saw was red, as I swung down at him, causing a giant wound. I put the axe away deciding to give him a taste of his own medicine. I kept punching him over and over again, sometimes using a potato, not hearing his screams. It took alot of willpower to pull away from hitting him. "Are you going to admit to it now!" I yelled.

He nodded his head, over and over again. "I will, I will!" Dream yelled. "Good." I replied leaning against the wall. Dream slowly sat up wincing a little. "So where shall we begin." I said thoughtfully. "Lets start with people hmm." I said. He was looking down, so I started recording. "I hurt Fundy, using him for my own personal gain. I manipulated Technoblade. I manipulated and hurt Ranboo. I manipulated Tubbo to Exile his best friend. I manipulated Wilbur to his death, I used Sapnap, knowing he was easily manipulated." He said stopping. "And what about the best friend. Tommy. What did you do to Tommy, Dream." I asked.

He looked away. "I.. I manipulated him from the start. I forced him to betray Techno. I blew up all his stuff in Exile. I forced him to betray people saying I won't hurt the others. That I won't hurt Phil or Wilbur." He said. "What else Dream." I said. Dream swallowed in fear. Technoblade was looking at the Lava not paying attention. "I.. I uhmm. . I cut his wings, and de-feathered them." He said. I turned to Technoblade, only to see his head slowly turn towards Dream.

"YOU WHAT?!" Technoblade yelled. Fury boiling behind his eyes. Dream looked at Technoblade in fear. "H-he, Deserved it!" Dream yelled out cackling. Sam appeared holding Technoblade back from killing Dream. Technoblade managed to get out of Sam's grip lunging for Dream. I threw a splash potion of sleeping at Technoblade. He turned to me. "Ki-kill him." Technoblade said before passing out. Dream went forward and grabbed Technoblades crown, putting it on his own head, laughing. I grabbed it from him. "You aren't worthy to be king." I snapped at him. I gently placed it back on Technoblade.

✨Techno's p.o.v
(dream/ memory)✨
13 years ago

I was walking quietly in the forest. Phil said he thought he heard crying earlier, so when he and Wilbur fell asleep I decided to find out who was crying. My scarlet eyes scanned the forest pulling out my Iron axe. Phil wouldn't let me have a diamond axe, he was worried I would hurt myself. I heard a whimpering noise behind a tree and quietly walked towards it. When I turned the corner I was shocked to see a little boy, mabey four year old hugging his legs to his chest. He had bruises all across his arms and legs, his cloths were bloody and torn. His hair was matted and muddy.