Betrayal

/hahahahahahahhahaha, :), hi./
-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*—*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*

(Third Person POV or smthin)
_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^_^_

The two rivals had been locked in the cell together for at least a month now. Or that's what they both assumed after a while time is difficult to tell. While stuck techno was silently panicking cause he knew they couldn't get out, he knew there was no chance of escaping.

Although dream did say there was something good about this which sorta confused techno, when he asked what dream answered him.

"Quackity hasn't come back which is good for us!"

So I guess that was good, but even when he said that there was still an underlying tone to it a tone of fear. Fear that his tortured would come back, fear that the cycle would continue to not just him but both of them.

But currently dream was just chilling in the corner napping, while techno was getting sorta desperate to leave, I mean he had phil and the syndicate to take care of so he had to go back. And right when he prayed for an opportunity to arise, it did.

The lava slowly flowed down until you could see both sides, and there standing proudly was Quackity.

"Hello you two! How are you both?"

Dream had gotten woken up by the wiring of red stone and was now on full alert, tremors racked the tortured mans form, tears wee quickly cascading down his face. Techno looked more awake and was slowly inching backwards.

"Hey Hey! Both of you don't fear me okay, I just came here to have a little chat!" Dream stiffened even more, and techno's eyes showed curiosity at this.

"Now I have a deal for one of you actually."

Both looked curious and each were sharing looks.

"Which one of us quackity?"

Techno decided to speak up, and at that quackity's grin grew.

"Well actually, it's for you!"

That made techno shocked but curious, and dream a bit scared. But dream was sure that techno wouldn't betray him. I mean techno called them friends, he promised they'd break out together. So he wasnt to worried. /oh god dream/.

"Well what's the deal duck"

"Heheh~, im glad you asked. Well I'll set you free if! You assist me in harming dreamy over there."

Techno stiffened slightly at that, while dream full on started hyperventilating. Dream worriedly looked over at the other who looked conflicted. 'Why is techno conflicted? He isn't actually thinking of joining quackity right?' Dreams thoughts were quickening the more they all sat there.

"Oh wait! I forgot apart of it."

Both waited with baited breaths for the other too continue.

"You also can't break dream out or go against me, if you take my deal I leave you and all your friends alone. And I'll never attack or harm you! So whadya say techno? Do we got a deal?"

Quackity has his hand out waiting patiently to see if the pig would take it, techno sighed slowly getting up. Dream watched silently until he quickly got up and ran or well limped over to techno.

"Wait, wait techno y-you can't be serious right?"

Dream sled panicked he hoped the other would say he was gonna decline and was just joking, or he was gonna beat quackity. But instead of what he hoped for he just got a cold look from hybrid and he was shoved to the ground.

"Don't Touch me"

He watched as the larger male walked to the duck looked at his outstretched hand, and he shook it.

"Sorry dream but we're not really friends"

And then quackity handed techno weapons and well, you can already guess what happened.

But still in the end dream was bloodied up and on the floor missing a few limbs and bleeding out, so he smiled at the wall infront of him as his vision slowly faded to black.

-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-***-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-**-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*

/hi, sorry it's a bit short but it's a random Drabble I came up with. Hope you enjoyed and I might make a part two but again am not really sure. And yeh tahts all bye bye!/

 And yeh tahts all bye bye!/