New Couch

Knight Pov:

As a surprise for Y/n moving in with me after we have been dating for 4 years now, I had decided that I wanted to buy us a new couch. She always loved sleeping on the couch with me when she came over to spend time with me. She would always tell me about her life as a kid and a teenager and how she would mostly sleep on a couch instead of her own bed.

"So what was wrong with sleeping in the same room as your little sister? " "Because my bed was uncomfortable and too big, and the couch was firm and just big enough for me and a pillow to snuggle." I smiled at her as she helped me go grocery shopping. I watched her cross off things from a list. Pushing her Jeffery Dahmer glasses and her hair out of her face with a smile and kept looking around and then back at me. "I'm gonna buy you a couch baby." I say with a smile quietly to where she couldn't hear me. When she moved in with me, it was so much fun. Sorting things out and removing clothes and moving hers in the closet. We put some of her furniture into my place like her mirror and her dresser. Then the next day, her couch arrived and I had the old one sold.
I text her as she was on her way from the office from having a meeting with her editor about her book, and having a therapy appointment saying that I have a surprise for her when she gets home.

Babygirl💕
Hey, babe. I'm almost home from my editor's office. She got to take me to lunch, and she loved the new chapter!!!

Knight, My Love ❤
That's amazing baby. Hey, when you get home, I've got an amazing surprise for you. 🥰

Babygirl💕
Ooh well then, I can't wait! I'm gonna make some dinner tonight, so no eating out tonight. Love you!

Knight, My Love ❤
Sounds good. I love you more, Love. ❤

I let her drive and just in time, the moving van comes by the apartments, and brings up our brand new couch. She loves the color blue, and loves lounging, do I thought about it for weeks about it and ordered her couch. "Hey guys, come on in." I let the men in and they brought in the couch, and took my old one. "So what's with the new couch, if you don't mind me asking, sir?" "Well, " I said. "My girlfriend moved in with me, and she had a hard time sleeping in our bed sometimes and she loves sleeping on couches since she was a kid so I though I'd buy her a new couch as a housewarming gift." They thought that it was sweet of me to do that for her. That I am a great boyfriend and let me tell you, I am the best of the best. Or at least try to be.
If y/n needs a shoulder to cry on, I'm here.
If she needs a place to stay, I'm here for her.
If she wants some company, I'm always here.
She's my love. I want to be with her forever.
I hear her keys jingle as she walks through the door. "Babe, I'm home!" "Close your eyes I'm coming! " I slide to the door, and close her eyes. "Heyyy. What are you doing?" "You'll see." I walk her to the living room and hold her waist with her hands back over her eyes instead of mine. I kiss her head and her cheek and got ready to show her. "I know how much you love couches, and I love it when you talk about when you were a kid and always slept on the couch so." I move my hands and she opened her eyes. "Surprise!" She was happy and in awe and looked ecstatic about it. "I love it!! It is so pretty and blue and big and it's so perfect for napping! And it has a cooler so we can eat a nice snack in here!!!" She screams. "So, you like it?" "I love it!!! Thank you baby!" She jumps into my lap and we spin around in the living room as she grabs me by the beard gently, and kisses me tenderly. "I love you, K. Thank you." "Happy move-in day baby. I love you too." I kiss her as I put on a movie and grab some of her favorite snacks, as she grabs our favorite drinks and blanket, and we put on Friday the 13th and cuddled on the new couch.