~Part2~

The sky cries, and sometimes to let go of the anger with a little bit of thunder. there are times the sky lets go of the rage with a little bit of lighting. The sound of the rain calms people. and lets them relax from the hard day. Watching the rain, As it falls slowly to some eyes. Watching the rain as it falls upon our faces, releases anxiety for some.

       We fall in love so easily and as quickly as the storms come. But when we get hurt, we Break easily as you rip a piece of paper. What's that sound that's coming from outside, Is it the howling wind? Trying to quiet down the noise of the world.
When the moon shines in the night. To bring light into the dark places where the street light doesn't show.

       When your walls are breaking and your windows are cracking you still have to stand tall, you still have to fight through it. Even if the rain is falling though, let the rain fall though, It might help you. It might calm you. It's coming, the darkness is coming when we thought it was just gone. It's calling on us. trying to bring us back underneath. Underneath where? no clue, maybe to another unknown place where we can't see but only sense; like something is crawling on top of you in the night, causing you to have a mysterious fright while you live your life.

       So how are we supposed to live in this world when we can't walk outside without being afraid? when you ask us to get out of the house again, please remember we rather live in our own fantasies world we made in our mind. then going out in THAT world. so what can we be without leaving the world of our minds? calmly in the world of our minds, the sadness, the anger, the hurt, every emotion is calm. while we live in fear in the real world.so kindly leave us be.

       But then again the unknown catches up. what are we supposed to do with this, honestly what can we do? when we don't know what's catching up to us. the unknown? What is it exactly? why is it trying to get to us? what can we do to slow it down? at least a little bit so we can breathe a little? can we stop it? what can we do?