:: LOG 05 ::

_ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _

Smile,
I can't,

Smile,
It's painful,

Smile,
I don't want to,

Smile,
But I have to.

__________

%#*@*#&#$

↳ It's my fault

Everyone said the same thing. To forget you and move on. How could they after you just died and how could I when I know it was my fault?

They said it's for my own sake but how did they expect me to laugh it off and smile when it hurt me more than crying.

They never helped me even mom, they abandoned me—Everyone. They said they shared my pain and gave me that smile they thought was perfect when I could see through the cracks.

Share? My pain was too unbearable for them to even carry a small part of it.

Mom cried and cried, begging me to stop acting this way. Couldn't she at least let me grieve? Because I hurt her with my cry, she wanted me to stop.

She was just as selfish. Instead of understanding and comforting me, she made me feel even more guilty for grieving.

I need your smile. I need your voice. I need your warmth. I need you. Taehyun-ah, will you come back? I am just dreaming, right?

All this wasn't true. You're still up there. They need to get you home. I need to. Wait for me, my love. I will get to you soon. 

Ye, very short

Ye, very short. Well it's a short story *shrug*

From now on it's all gonna be short so I hope you don't mind :')