Mishief

A/N: I've made a Tumblr account where I now display my fan arts! Check it out, if you want. 😊 tumblr: Acidic Rain

3rd Person POV

All 9 members of the group casually ate and/or drank their payed orders in the cafeteria whilst talking to each other for entertainment with a peaceful and uplifting atmosphere surrounding their auras.

By the look on Bills face, his nose scrunched and his eyebrows high as if remembering an important detail or event.
He whispers to the glamorous sheep sitting beside him and a mischievous grin painted his face in playfulness.

Bill and Pina sip their drinks smugly, and continue with their curiosity.

"Legoshi!" Pina suddenly calls for Legoshi's name who was sitting at the other end of the table in a loud voice and he perks his ears up, raising his head, looking away from Louis to Pina excitedly from the middle of their conversation.

"My my, Interrupting, Pina?" Louis voice symbolised formality and confidence but his eyes rolled due to annoyance for stopping the conversation between both him and Legoshi.

"For important reasons!" Bill chimed in with a laugh, followed by Pina. A glint in their eyes told Louis they were up to something. Whether it be a prank against Legoshi, or him, or both, he was not looking forward to it.

Bills actions towards Pina, very gentle. Yet with others, some would say he has more attitude. Louis studied this new information, welcoming it into the world of threat.

Pina's eyes flickered slightly more with glee around Bill than anyone else. Unless it may be hints of excitement, there's no doubt about it that Louis could use this as harmless backfire.

"So, Bill was just reminding me..." Pina started his statement, leaving it on pause for a few seconds for dramatic sense.

"Continue." Louis impatiently persisted further, preparing himself.

"Louis, can't your boyfriend talk for once?"  Kai entered the conversation, seeming to have been eavesdropping on their moment.

Both Legoshi and Louis were baffled and the others snickering or laughing through the milk spitting out of their nose. That being Jack.

Jack cleaned himself up as well as uncontrollably giggling along and Bill resumed where Pina left off.
"We were just discussing the incident when Jack walked in on Legoshi's obedience to you."

Legoshi sighed, shook his head and placed a hand over his face embarrassed. Louis smirked for a second at the sight of his bashfulness and replied with "What of it?" seriously.

"Well, we didn't get to see it. Do you see what we're getting at?" Pina hops back in.

By now, the whole group was paying attention. Louis face displeased and Legoshi went back to being reserved, growing red tints in his cheeks.

Haru and Juno, sitting surprisingly close together and sharing the same toffee Sunday. Shouldn't they be focussing on that? Now it was time to turn things around unexpectedly.

Again, Louis spoke clearly through his words.

"Bill, you remember when in the locker room of drama club, you said "I wouldn't mind being with Pina"? Now in what way did you mean that?" Bill's arrogance soon turned to submission and Pina's masked happiness was largely visible. It's a good thing Legoshi tells Louis all of it.

"Don't play pretend, Pina. You can't say you've never thought about it. What about all of those times when you wanted to be in a group ONLY involving Bill?" And as he promised to himself this was indeed harmless banter.

Louis moved onto the next victims by looking at them and resting his head in his hands.

"What did we do? We didn't do anything." Haru and Juno quickly scooted away from each other, avoiding the situation.

He smiles and knows that he had accomplished his goal.

"Now, back to our conversation Legoshi." Legoshi was mesmerised by Louis quick study of all four of them. He smiled to Louis, managing to drink his smoothie peacefully.

"Thank you for that. It is really embarrassing to bring that up again, and I really don't know why I'm continuing to talk about it." Legoshi awkwardly laughs to himself and turns to face Pina and Bill, then Haru and Juno who all have resumed their natural position. Back to being themselves rather than embarrassed.

"That was quite impressive."

"Well, it doesn't take much to outsmart them."
Louis swift movements captivated Legoshi's gaze. Looking at his smooth fur, the lights around them hitting his delicate antlers.
Seriously, how far was this crush going to take him? And does he love him back?

Louis notices Legoshi's amazed look in his eyes, knowing he's the cause of it and slightly adjusting his posture to a more confident position. Seamlessly drinking his latté in peace. Then growing a smirk as Legoshi is still captured by his actions.

"Want a sip?" Louis offers nonchalantly, knowing the nervous wreck Legoshi would get into.

How adorable he was.