ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

𝐀𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐠𝐝𝐞 :- She is a bubbly girl. She leads her own life. Doesn't care what society says about her. She is a girl who takes care of everyone. BUT if anyone do something wrong she is the first one to take stand.
She is a tomboy who doesn't understand the concept of love and never even thought of love. She don't want to get married as she think after getting married her freedom will be curtailed.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 :- She is a gorgeous girl. She is the bestfriend of Aashna. She believes that love will find its way to her. And her dream love story will be true some day.

𝐔𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐚𝐫 :- She is a very matured girl. She is a owner of a cafe in Capewood town (imaginary place... It is a place where aashna, unnati and ashi lives). She is like a big sister to Aashna. She faces a lot of criticism from the society as she had a boyfriend but they are separated now and she don't want to get married.

𝗡𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗴𝗱𝗲 :- He is the father of Aashna. He is a very renowned doctor of Capewood town.

𝗣𝗮𝗸𝗵𝗶 𝗛𝗲𝗴𝗱𝗲 :- She is the mother of Aashna.
She is a housewife. And she is very sweet.

ᴹᵃⁿʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ..
ᴴᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ..
ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵗᵘⁿᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 😉❤️

No targets
Feedback in comments

Capewood Town~