The arrival

Part 3:The arrival
(TABI is currently driving while everybody else is in the passenger seats)
WHITTY: Are we almost there?!?!?!?!
HEX: Dude,we just left a few minutes ago. The city is hours away.
WHITTY: Oh man! This is gonna be such a boring ass drive.
PICO: It won't be if we make it fun! (Pico throws bullet shells at whitty's head making him mad)
WHITTY: Dude wtf?! Imma bomb! Bullets and me don't go together, Do you want to blow us up?!
PICO: It's not like I impaled you with them or anything.
( 3 hours into the drive, everybody is loud except Tabi who is trying to concentrate on driving.)
AGOTI: YESSIR!! 3 HOURS IN!!
CJ: I CANT WAIT TO GET THERE
RUBY: I'm So excited!
SARV: Yes I'm very excited indeed! ;)
RUV: Hmph.
WHITTY: Dude get excited and stop acting like a buzzkill!
RUV:...
CAROL: I cant wait to go the malls!!!!! Omg I'm gonna buy so many clothes

HEX: Yea... I cant wait.
LUCY: LIKE omg yes! The malls are gonna be so beautiful
KEITH: Just like you!
SELEVER: HAH! IMMA PICK UP HELLA BAbes!! They gon be all over me like, SELEVER YOUR SO HOT!
PICO: yo, like I'm gonna bust caps into dickheads on the street if they try some shit!
SUNDAY: Mmmmm rest...
TABI: Yea yea. Settle down everyone. We'll be there in a few hours. NOW STOP BANGING AROUND SO MUCH BACK THERE! BEFORE YOU MAKE ME CRASH DAMNIT!!!
(3 more hours pass. They finally arrive at the big starlight city)
TABI: We are here!
EVERYBODY: WOOOOOOO YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!
AGOTI: YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(They get out the car and get their luggage out the back. They enter the gates to the city. They enter the city and they're all amazed at the bright blinding light city.)
RUBY: Woah! It's so... PRETTY!!
CAROL: Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg?! ITS SO AMAZING
AGOTI: Sheeeeesh!
SELEVER: Fuck yea! Hot babes here I come!
TABI: I already arranged all the apartment rooms. They're really big room so we'll be sharing it with 2-3 of us. Don't worry, we won't be separated since all of our rooms are next to each other!
HEX: Yea but which building is the one with the rooms?
TABi: The one we are currently standing infront of!
(They look up the enormous sky scraper in front of them and shriek in happiness as they realize)
CJ: O my god! YO! Tabi, Which floor!?
TABI: Ahem! The 50th floor! Aka the top floor!
(They all burst into screams and joy as they realize the whole Top floor is theirs only!
LUCY: Omg I'm so excited!
WHITTY: We finally made it to Starlight City and I already never wanna leave!
( They go inside the big building and use the elevator to the top floor. They enter the hallways of the top floor and they start running around the whole area knowing the whole floor is theirs!
KEITH: Wooooo!!!!!!!
RUV: Actually really nice.
SUNDAY: !! Woah!
TABI: Since we have this whole floor to ourselves, it's time to assign room partners for each room.
AGOTI: Well for starters! I'm with you tabi! I'm sharing with you!
TABI: Bet!
SELEVER: I got Sunday and Pico!
PICO: Bet!
SUNDAY: poggers.
SARV: RUV!
RUV: Sure.
HEX: I'm picking Whitty and Carol!
CJ: I got ruby!
LUCY: And I got Keith!
TABI: Great! Now that we got our partners, we can get situated in our rooms! Ofcourse these probably aren't gonna stick because we own the whole top floor so really if you wanted to you can sleep in the hallway.
(They each go to their apartments and get situated)

To be continued