Conversation

Part 4: Conversation

CJ:Wow! The hell these apartments are enormous!
Ruby: Wow! They really are,I can't believe we get to live in a place this big!
CJ: I'm sure everybody else is excited aswell,but let's get our stuff settled in before we check on the guys.
RUBY: That's the plan. Could you go get my bags over there?
"(CJ went to get Ruby's bags and once he gave them to her, they took all the stuff out and put them where they needed to be in the apartment.
They finished getting things like Clothes,Games and etc out.)
CJ: Finally! We finished and now I'm tired as hell.
RUBY: Yea well you aren't going to sleep yet! We still gotta explore the city tonight!
CJ: Sigh. Alright let's go check on the others.
( before they can leave, Hex opens They're door)
Hex: Yo guys. Everybody is already outside waiting so we can explore the city.

Ruby: Sweet. I guess we should get going then!
( They make it to the front door and go outside where they're all standing)
AGOTI: We'll finally! The frick were you doing up there? Don't tell me you guys were making out already!
CJ: Tf dude shut up you dumb ass clown!
RUBY:Aaaaa!
(They walk down the streets of the bring city. The sky is pink because of the sunset making this even better)
SARV: The Sky. It's so beautiful! It's almost like we're in a dream!
PICO: It is indeed nice looking I can't lie.  But we should find a restaurant around here to eat. I'm starving!
Carol: Totally!
HEX: Alright guys, I can look up a restaurant around the city to see where we wanna eat.
Sunday: bet.
(They chose a restaurant to eat at and order food. When they're done they go back to the hotel since it's getting late)
Tabi: Since we arrived late we didn't get to do as much as we could've today. However, tomorrow we can do what ever we want since we now officially live here. But before we go off to our rooms, we need to do a friend check to make sure nobody is left behind.

CJ: I'm here
AGOTI: Sup
PICO: Hey
RUBY: Present
CAROL: Hay!!!
Hex: Hello world
Selever: hehehehe
Keith: Howdy
Sarv: Heya
Lucy: Yes!
Sunday: Mmm...
Ruv: Yea...
Tabi: Great! Now that we're all here, we can chill for the night.
(Everybody goes into they're rooms to settle for The night.)

CJ: We'll Ruby, Are you excited to spend your first night here?
Ruby: Of course! This was all of our dreams for a long time and we finally made it! I know whitty is sure happy! That jerk Updike harassed and tried to kill Whitty to many times. Now he's free!
CJ: Well I'm glad everybody is happy. Tabi came through with the apartments.
RUBY: Yea. Well I'll be on my laptop finishing up some school wo- oh yea.
CJ: Haha! Ruby we don't need to worry about school anymore silly! None of us have parents and we moved to a whole new part of the earth!
Ruby: Yea. I- I forgot. Well what do you wanna do then?
CJ: Wait Ruby, I've been wanting to ask you something.
RUBY: Yea? Ask it.
CJ: You still have parents that are alive right?
Ruby: .... (She states at CJ)
CJ: N-n-nevermind!! I'm so sorry for asking something you clearly don't wanna talk abo-
Ruby: Cj
CJ: Y-yea huh what??
Ruby: Yes. My parents are still alive, I think. I haven't seen them in years, and to be clear. I don't ever want to see them again.
CJ: Oh.
Ruby: They abused me. They hurt me. They used me. They called me things. My father touched me.
They took out my eye. (Her eyes start tearing up and crying. She hugs Cj. CJ Begins feeling guilty about the situation)
Cj: Its okay,Ruby. I'm sorry for asking. (CJ hugs back)

Ruby: I only care about you guys. (She says in a teary voice.)

CJ: I care about all of you aswell.
(Ruby let go of Cj and stopped hugging him)
Ruby: Well I'm glad we cleared that up! I wonder if the others are sleep at this point.

CJ: Man I don't know but damn I'm hungry!
RUBY: Hungry? We literally just went out for dinner not even 2 hours ago, and plus you and agoti ate the most. There's no way your still hungry!

CJ: Man I don't know what's wrong with me. Since we just moved in we don't have food in the fridge so Im going to walk to the store.

RUBY: *sigh* You do realize it's midnight right?
CJ: Walking at night is fun. Besides I'll have you to protect me!
RUBY: Me! Coming?! Why am I going with you,im not even hungry! And besides I can't protect you, if anything you're the one protecting me!
CJ: Haha! Let's just go! Get your shoes on.
RUBY: * sigh* Alright fine. It's not to far from the apartment anyway.
( They leave the room and get on the elevator before walking out the door. )
RUBY:Brr! It's chilly out here and I forgot my jacket,I don't wanna have to go up all those floors again,Ugh.

CJ: You can use mine.
RUBY: Aren't you gonna be cold?
CJ: Nah I'm good. Besides I'd rather have you warm over me. (Cj takes off his jacket and puts it on Ruby)

RUBY: Thanks,Cj.
CJ: Yep. Actually i lied to you! I'm not hungry at all I just want a bunch of snacks! Imma buy all type of snacks!
RUBY: Ugh you're so greedy! Keep eating all those snacks and you're gonna lose your slim figure.
(They walk down the street which is lit up by neon lights and signs.)
RUBY: I cant lie. These streets look so beautiful at night. I'm very glad we now live in a place like this!
CJ: Sure is. This place has changed our lives for the better. Forever.
(Ruby looks up at the sky and smiles as a tear rolls down her eye)
CJ: You alright? Are they tears of happiness?
Ruby: Y-yea. Let's get going to the store.
(They walk to the store)

To be continued