~Picnic Date~

It's a normal day for class 1a,everyone's hanging out in the common room. Bakugo's yelling,Midoriya's muttering to himself,and others are chatting. Yup,just a normal day for class 1a. Until.. Tsuyu enters the room.

Tsu entered the room and made her way to the couch,she sat down wondering what she'd do today. Little did she know,a pair of red eyes were on her,Bakugo Katsuki's eyes. Bakugo stomped his way over to Tsuyu who was thinking to herself. "Oi frog!" He yelled glaring at her. She looked up at him.
"Ribbit? Yes,Baku-Chan?" She said as she placed her finger on her chin. Bakugo blushed at the nickname she gave him.
He shakes his head violently. "Meet me outside the dorms tonight,or else!" He yelled while pointing down at her.
Everyone else was watching them,speechless. Tsu nodded her head,smiling at him. "Tch,good! Be there,or else I'll kill you!!" He yelled as he walked off to his dorm.

"Wonder what that was about." Tsu wondered to herself as she shrugged.

-Bakugo's POV-
"Damn frog.. making me feel this way.."
I muttered angrily as I walked into my dorm,slamming my door shut. "I wonder if.. she feels the same way.." I slap myself.
"Of course she does! I'm awesome!"
I reassured myself. I then walk over to my desk as I sit down. "I sure hope she does.."

-End of POV-

Everyone went to their dorms,ready to fall asleep. Except Tsu. Tsu was in her dorm,getting dressed. She put on a nice green dress,with a bow around the waist.
And some casual slippers. She then left the dorms,and waited outside by the front door. Bakugo just threw on some of his normal clothes,a black tank top and grey sweatpants. He then rushed out the front door with something in his hand. He went outside to see.. Tsu

He starred at her up and down. "You're.. beautiful.. " He muttered as he felt his face heat up to his ears. Tsu blushed while smiling. "Heh,thank you,Baku-Chan!"
She chuckled. "So.. why'd you want me to meet you here?" She asked. Still blushing,he grabbed her hand with his unoccupied hand and dragged her behind the dorms. Tsu's face began to heat up more. "B-Baku-Chan?" She stuttered. "Ribbit. Where are we going?"
He stopped walking once they got behind the dorms,and he let go of her hand.
"Here.." He then points in front of them.
She looks. She sees a picnic blanket,and some cute little lanterns. Tsu gasped in awe. "You.. did this for me?.. " She looked up at him. "Y-yeah I did! So you better fucking enjoy it!" He cursed at her,still blushing. They soon walked over to the blanket and sat down. Tsu starred into the night sky,as Bakugo starred at her.

She looked at him. "What was it you wanted to tell me,Baku-Chan?" She smiles tucking her hair behind her ear. He then looks to the ground. "There's.. there's something about you! I-I can't get you out of my head.. you're strong.. beautiful.. and.. I've realized what these feeling mean.." He looks at her. "I.. I really like you,frog face!!" He yelled. Tsu starred in disbelief as her face grew red. "Do.. do you like me too?.." Bakugo muttered.
Tsu smiled and nodded. "I.. I feel the same way,Baku-Chan.." He looked at her in disbelief. He grabs her,pulling her close,and hugging her. Tsu's eyes widen as she hugged back. Bakugo gently lifted her chin. "Good,now you're mine.." He said as he softly kissed her lips. Tsu kissed back as she smiled.
"Ribbit,ribbit." She croaked happily.