~Cuddles~

One late night,everyone was asleep in their separate dorms. Except.. Bakugo and Tsu. They both stayed the night in Bakugo's dorm.

They both slept on opposite sides of the bed. While Tsu was sleeping,Bakugo was wide awake,staring at the ceiling. He then turned to look at Tsu,as an idea struck his mind. Suddenly, he pulled the blanket off of her. Tsu shivered,trying to grab the blanket. She then scooted closer to him for warmth. She then began to cuddle him as she smiled in her sleep. Bakugo then covered them both with the blanket,as he kisses her head. They then cuddled as Bakugo slowly fell asleep.

The next morning; Tsu slowly awoke.
"Something.. feels heavy.." She thought.
She fully opened her eyes,to see Bakugo,cuddling her closely. Her eyes widened as she blushed. She didn't remember falling asleep cuddling.

Then Bakugo slowly woke up. "Hm?.." He mumbled as he looked at her. "Something the matter hun~?" He smirked. Her blush spread to her ears. "Ribbit,n-nothing. I'm fine." She said softly. He chuckled. Softly lifting up her chin,he kissed her lips as she kissed back.

(Sorry this was short! I'm kinda running outta ideas- but I'm sure ill think of something!! Have a great day! <3 ))