~Cold Sleep/Smut~

A few weeks passed after Asui and Bakugo had their picnic. It soon began to spread around the school that they were dating,Tsu didn't really mind. Bakugo was fine with it as well,he just didn't care enough to get angry about it.

One late night,Bakugo was alone is his dorm and couldn't sleep. He thought he'd try to go and cuddle with Asui. So he got up,put some slippers on and headed to her dorm. He knocked and knocked,but no answer. He then opened the door to see.. no frog. He grew concerned and went looking around the dorms for her. A few minutes passes as he makes his way to the common room. Stopping dead still,he sees.. Tsu? Sitting on the couch,shivering.

"She looks.. cold?.." Bakugo thought to himself. He then approached her,as he grabbed a blanket. He then wrapped it around her tightly,sitting down on the couch and pulling her into his warm lap. "H-hm?.." Tsu yawns tiredly. Bakugo looks at her. "You damn idiot.. what're you doing out here by yourself?" He asked. "I was watching tv.. ribbit. And it got a little cold.. the cold weather makes me rather sleepy.." She replied. He then kisses her cheek as he rubs her head. "Thank you,Katsuki.." She says as she snuggles into him. "Tch.. your welcome." He smiled slightly.

Tired,Tsu fell asleep snuggling into him,as if he were a warm pillow for her to sleep on. He looked at her smiling. "Adorable froggie.." He muttered as he kissed her head gently,slowly falling asleep as well.

The next morning,Bakugo slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He looked beside him to see Tsu. Nibbling onto his neck. The flustered Bakugo turned a light red. "T.. The hell is this frog doing?!-" He thought. "Mm.. yummy.." Tsu muttered sleepily as she continued to nibble. Bakugo grunted in response as he tried to pull her off. Slowly opening her eyes,she yawned. "Mm.. Morning.." She drooled. Bakugo glared at her,blushing. "Ribbit? What's wrong
Katsuki?" She asked. "N-nothing! We're late for class!!-" He yelled standing up.

After classes,Bakugo and Tsu held hands as they walked to her dorm. Bakugo sat down onto her bed as he pulled her into his lap.
Bakugo was bored so he played with her hair. Tsu was playing on her phone.

A few minutes had passed as Tsu began to squirm in his lap,grinding into his crotch. Bakugo let out a grunt,and blushed. "Hm?" She looked at him. "Ribbit,you okay Katsuki?" She asked. "Yes! I-I'm fine!" He stuttered as something began.. growing in his pants. Tsu felt it poke at her and blushed. "K-Katsuki- Is that a-?" She questioned.

———————————————————————
(Smut 👀 Skip if wanted. )
———————————————————————

Bakugo gripped her wrist,as he pinned Tsu down onto the bed. She blushed. "K-Katsuki?"
He smirked. "I want more of you hun~" He then gently kisses all over her neck. Tsu lets out a very small moan,as he kisses a certain spot. "Heh~" He continues to kiss in that spot for a while,earning very small moans from her. It wasn't enough for him,so he then makes his way down her body,stopping at her breast. "Can I..?~" He asks for permission,as Tsu nods. He then lifts up her shirt,rips her bra off throwing it on the floor. Almost immediately,he takes one of her breasts into his mouth.

She moans as she grips onto bed sheets. He then grinds his knee into her sweet area. She moans louder as she can feel herself getting wetter. He then slowly stops sucking her breast,and makes his way down to her thighs. He smirks as he begins to kiss and lick her thighs. "K-Katsuki..~" She moaned. Slowly pulling her panties off,he lifted her legs over his shoulders and started absolutely eating her out. Tsu's moans grew louder. "Katsuki.. I-I'm gonna.." He stops. She whines, "why'd.. why'd you stop?" She says,out of breath. "Not yet~ We're just getting started..~" He said with a smirk.

She gulps,and nods. He then pulls of his pants and boxers. "Now cmon~ It's my turn to be pleasured..~" Hey lays down. She blushes at the size of it,as Bakugo smirked. She then wrapped her tongue around it as she began to take it all into her mouth. He let out a moan as he was surprised at how fast she took it all into her mouth. Her tongue stroked his manhood as she bobbed her head up and down. He let out loud moans. "F-fuck Tsu..~"

He pushes her head down as he moans louder. Then he begins to pull her head on and off his manhood. "F-fuck~!" He bites his lip. "Tsu..~ I'm gonna..~" She pulls off. He breathes heavily. "Why.. why the hell did you stop?!.." He grunted. "'Not yet~ We're just getting started ..~'" She mocks him. He grunts. "Fine."

He smirks as he flips her over onto her stomach. "You ready for this~?" He asks as they line up close. Tsu takes a deep breath and nods. He then begins thrusting into her,as Tsu starts to moan loudly. "K-Katsuki~! Ribbit~!" She moans. He then flips her over and kisses her lips roughly as he puts his tongue in. "M-mhm~" He moans a bit in the kiss from the pleasure. She kisses back also putting her tongue in. A few seconds later,she hit her orgasm,and came. She slowly pulled away from the kiss and still moaning from Bakugo's thrusting. He then quickly pulled out and came as well. "F-fuck..~!" He moaned.
They both took deep breaths. Bakugo flopped down beside her,pulled her close and cuddled her.

"..I love you.. you damn frog.." He smiled.
"Ribbit,I love you too.. Katsuki."
She smiled back.