• Chapter Eleven - I agree

Y/N POV
I guess I have finally made up my mind. Deep thoughts about this situation and I decided I will.
I agree. I will marry him.

- The Next Day -

I got myself dressed and ready to go to the Jeon Company and meet him.

I left a note on the table for Sujeong, as it is the weekends. We don't wake up early on weekends, we like to sleep till noon.

I got my way there, and right now I am standing right in from of this huge building.

I walk to the front counter once again, and I asked.

Y/N: May I see Mr Jeon?

Receptionist: Have you done a booking? If yes, may I have your name please?

I smacked my head in realisation. I made the same mistake once again. Of course, I had to make a booking...

Y/N: Can you perhaps give a call and say that
Y/N is looking for him?

The moment she heard my name she quickly called people to lead me the way. I did not expect it to be that easy.

I thanked her for her help and follow the staff that is leading the way. I couldn't help but to ask him how the receptionist knew about my name.

Y/N: Umm... excuse me? May I ask you question?

He looked at me and nodded.

Y/N: How does she know my name??

He chuckled. I looked at him confused.

I swear, I have never been in this much confusion in my life comparing to these few weeks after meeting Jungkook.

Staff: The whole building knows your name.

My face quickly changed from a confused to a shocked one..?

Y/N: Whole building? Why??

Staff: Aren't you Mr Jeon Fiancé?

I looked at him even more in shock, and he laughed again.

Staff: Don't be shy, it's no longer a secret.

I didn't want to say anything more. I was just confused. I didn't even agree yet, why do everyone already think I am the fiancé.

We got to Jungkook's office and the staff left. I thanked him and I knocked onto the door. I walked in and I see him focused on his laptop completing his work.

He looked up at he heard the door opened.

Jungkook POV
I heard the door open and I looked at who was there. It's Y/N! Naturally a smile was brought up to my face.

I went to her and we sat down at the sofa area of the room. Before I could start, she started the conversation.

Y/N: Why does everyone think I am your fiancé? What did you say to them?

I left out a little laugh and nervously told her.

Jungkook: I assumed you will look for me, so I told everyone that if they see a girl looking for me with your name to let you in. I'm sorry, if that bothered you...

She quickly shook her head and said.

Y/N: No no, it's fine. I agree.

Jungkook: Agree..?

Y/N: Agree to you request. I will marry you.

I looked at her shocked. I thought she was against it this whole time. I didn't expect her to accept it this quickly.

Jungkook: I thought you didn't like the idea?

Y/N: I guess, since you are doing me a favour I will need to return one too. Plus it's only for one year, so its fine.

When I heard that she said it's only for one year. My heart ached a little. She don't seem to plan to see if there is a chance we can fall in love.... but I believe I can make her fall in love with me.

Jungkook: Sure, let's get married tomorrow. Let's get our marriage certificate tomorrow.

Y/N POV
Y/N: That quick?! Tomorrow?!

Jungkook: Be prepared, I will pick you up at 12:00pm.

Everything is happening too quickly. I didn't expect this, but I guess I chose this.

Y/N: About living together...?

Jungkook: You can move in after you recovered, in the meanwhile I will prepare our house.

Y/N: House? how many houses do you have?

Jungkook: Not much, three but I don't live in any.

I looked at him confused once again.

Y/N: Where do you live then?

Jungkook: The very top level of this building is where I live temporarily for convenience. But after marriage, I will be going to a place that feels like home.

He smiled looking at me in the eyes.

"Home"
he missed home.
He needs someone to make him feel like home.
He seems like he wanted to feel loved.
But will I be able to give him all that, when I don't have feeling for him... yet?

——————————————————————-
End of Chapter Eleven! Hoping this is making sense, because I don't know anymore.... thank you for reading!
——————————————————————-