Campus

Modern City University -

All the students have made their way into the campus, towards their classes.lt is the summer time almost the mid-term of the year or can say half year is already gone.

10:00 am (senior's classroom)
The teacher enter the class room and no doubt as usual students are in their own world,they even forget that the teacher just entered the room.

Mrs. Sans: "sigh" so like everyday I have make the first move.

"EVERYONE" she shouts.
"good morning"

All the students adverted their eyes and body to Sans with a boring good morning in return,after that the class become silent. Mrs. Sans sighs and start taking her class, but little bit she knows that there are still some noises and laughter in the class and she also knows who is doing this but she shrugge it off and continues her lesson,its been ten minutes but those noises are still can be heard properly. Mrs. Sans can not control.

Mrs. Sans- Jack johnson" sweet voice.

Forget to mention Jack Johnson arrogant, rich,playboy.This the definition of him and not to forget somewhere famous in the varsity. All the girls in the campus are drolling over him, every single girl. Of cause he is handsome but his has a good personality,girls are dieing just to touch his muscular arms and of course he flirts with them,his few friends Taylor the handsome face, Josh the cute but flirtier , Henry and
Nick.

Mrs.Sans-get up Jack and get out of the class" she said in an angry tone.

Jack-why man?what happened? What did I do? " Jack said in the most sweetest and cutest way but still with a smirk on his face.

Mrs. Sans - don't try to that on me. You can't melt me with your that.... that innocent face, and you are asking what did you do,flirting and laughing with a girl when your teacher is in the class... In front of you. And you too miss get up both of you."

Sara stands up and claps her hands  excitedly and speak.
Sara-oh! Really! It's gonna be
fun.right"
She whispered the last words to jack and Jack winks at her.

Mrs. Sans-GET OUT. NOW"

Jack and Sara went out from the class. Some students made disgust face towads Sara.
Mrs. Sans again begin the lesson. Meanwhile someone make the presence in the principal's office.

Principal-oh! You are here,please take a seat."
That person came inside and sit in front of the chair.

Who is this?  don't know.......

( I know the chapter was short but hope enjoyed)