New Admission

Principal:"so,you are the one. Well he told me about you. I guess it's important for you that's why he has to come here by himself yesterday for your admission"

(?? nods)

Principal:"hmm I see...  Today's classes are going to end. Tomorrow will be your first day all right.

??: "okay  sir"

After that ?? Left the office immediately raise her hand to touch the earplug to listen the speaker on the other line.

Speaker:"I have done my part now it's you and don't do any mistake. Be care full."

??:"I know."

Speaker:"good to hear that.you know why we are doing this. Why you are there."

Before the person on call can speak again ?? Ended the call.

Next day-

Mrs. Sans:"good morning class.lets begin the class with the article of this week. Mr. Jack the class turn your back and show me your face,class is no happening backward."

Jack:"is that Mrs sans? are you so keen to see my petty face."

He turn around and the whole class laugh their ass off except Mrs sans.

Mrs. Sans:"shut up all of you principal will be here any time with the new student."

Random student:"New student in the middle of the year."

Random student:"I heard that the new admission is a girl"

Jack:"I'm in."

Again the whole class laugh but the laughter stopped when principal come into the vision of the class with the new student.
This is actually odd because the principal is here himself just for a NORMAL girl. Right?

Jack's pov -
(I was laughing with everyone with the thought of the new girl and then suddenly principal enter the class with a girl, l immediatly assume that this is new admission.yes, the girl in a ponytail. she is wearing a plain white T-shirt and a yellow plated skirt just a little above her knees.her eyes are big yet sharp. One thing that catches my eyes the most is her eyes there is something in them,something like "innocence ",one hand is clutching around the hem of her skirt which shows that she is nervous? I smirk a little when she look up and her eyes meet mine I am ready for a staring contest but she looked down afterward.)

Mrs. Sans:oh!sir you are here."

The new girl bow to Mrs sans.

Principal:"I think I came on right time.so students meet your new class mate.she is new in the town too.treat her well."

Mrs Sans:here introduce yourself"

Sans told the girl to introduce herself to the class.she hesitatedly takes small steps and stands in between the tea her and the principal.

??:"hello Everyone my name is.......         

Yumi."