What happends next?

Y/n's pov (surprise!)

Oh hey! Welcome back! You may be wondering, 'what happened after that very...traumatic experience?' Well I'm here to tell ya!

Kate still does babysitting but a little more professional, after what happened that night, she wants to take all of us out of this hell hole of a town! She also got some tips from the parents,

————————————————————————

"No! Don't eat that! Wait no that's hot put it down!!" Kate yelled at the two kids,

————————————————————————

Josh decided to help his loving girlfriend, of course not getting paid as he insisted to give all the money to Kate, and do more research on the killers, just in case it happens again!

————————————————————————

"Sorry Kate, I'm folding their clothes!" Josh yelled to his girlfriend who was chasing the two kids.

————————————————————————

Deena focused on her and sam's relationship, as they weren't the best before, she was working on their agreement and disagreements!

————————————————————————

"Oh come on! You haven't even tried it yet!" Sam said as she pushed the chocolate smoothie and fries to her lover, "I'm not trying that disgusting combo!" Deena said, Sam huffed and looked down, deena looked at her and then back at the combo. The girl picked up the fries and dipped it in the smoothie and ate it slowly. "...wow" "SEE!"

————————————————————————

Now you may be wondering, what about Simon and I? Well Simon definitely didn't go back to grab-and-go for his job, so me and him decided to do babysitting with Kate and josh, us getting paid for it too.

————————————————————————

"Rawr!" I jumped out of the corner and caught the first kid running, Simon coming from the other side and catching the other one. "Yes!" Simon said and we high-fived. "Ok time for bed both of you" Kate said as she walked over and got the two kids and lead them to their bedroom, josh following.

Simon came up and hugged me from behind. "I'm sleepy" he mumbled. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the couch. He sat down and I got on his lap and hugged him, him wrapping his arms around me. "I love you.." Simon said in a tired voice, I could tell he was about to fall asleep from his slow breathing. "I love you too.." I said and closed my eyes, enjoying his warmth.

————————————————————————

We all had our happy endings..

For now