A Nightmare Memory

Pequeña POV
*Several Months Later*

I smiled sheepishly at Esme who was helping learn how to speak Italian, but laughed when I accidentally used it on Alice who was wearing a cute outfit, I tried saying it was cute but I said it was cucumber.....Italian is a lot harder to learn then you think.

Esme: I think it's best we must stop, you need to get to bed for school tomorrow....and I mean for you to go straight to bed.

I frowned but nodded, I headed upstairs to my room where I got my pjs on, got into bed and reluctantly tried falling asleep but couldn't , mainly because I never fallen asleep in a house with ppl in a long time, I've actually only slept when I was outside by myself or the others went hunting. It was because I unfortunately had many nightmares that often had me screaming bloody murder, waking anyone in the house.It happened often when I was in foster care, with the foster families I was with only made it worse when they beat me for it. Only a few foster families tried to help me through it, but it ended up being to much for them.

I sighed, feeling myself getting sleepy, my eyes drooped closed until I guess I fell asleep, but I soon regretted it.

Edward POV

I skimmed through the book my English class was reading, something about Shakespeare, I don't mind Shakespeare...just that this book I've read more than enough to know all the answers, I always got a good grade on it too. I smiled...but I soon found my thoughts clouded with something else.I found myself looking at a little girl who was looking at something that I couldn't make out at first.

*L/P Nightmare*

*pretend she ain't smiling*

She began to cry, run towards the darkness but it was like something unseen held her in her place, she moved a bit to where I saw what she was looking at...what I saw next, it shook my dead soul to its core. I saw a woman & man, but there was a group of men surrounding them, one of the men went in front of the man, slit from his throat down to his stomach, the dark red blood gushed out as the man dropped to the ground, the group of men turned to the woman, I knew there intention right off the bat, they grabbed the woman and forced her to the ground, one of them got on top...then r*ped her...I heard the child starting to cry...her words answered my question who the woman & man was.

Little Girl: MOMMY *sobs* DADDY!!!

I was about to go over to the young girl to shield her view of what was happening but I soon heard another deep angry voice....a shadow of a man came out of no where and stood in front of her, he had an almost empty beer bottle in his hand.

Angry Voice: What did I say about waking me up you little b*tch...

The little girl began to back up while trying to apologize.