Black-night Bandits Part 6

Authors Note :
All characters belong to Hiro Mashima (however you spell it)

Porlyusica POV :
I called Levy in secret to help me find an antidote to Lucys condition. Levy told me what she found after going to the Libary.
"There are two ways, one is REALLY quick BUT is VERY dangerous and the other takes AGES but is safe" she describes.
"Okay...just get on with it!!" I shout, irritated.
Levy has a swet mark as she continues.
"Because the poison is inside her, we need to get it out. There are two spells - for both choices - but you have to be REALLY careful as they are dangerous spells." She pauses but confidently says :
"But I know you can do it"
My eyes widen as i nod and smile. What?! What am i doing??! I think as i stop smiling and viciously reply. "Whatever, thets just get this over with" I mumble.
Levy smiles at my failed attempt to conceal my surprise and emotions. I frown.

>Time Skip<
Natsu's POV :
I walk with Happy along the street to Porlyusica's, where Lucy is being treated. Shes on my mind all the time, im worried about her soo much, but I have faith in Porlyusica. As i near my destination, i see a bright glow shine SOO brightly it almost blinds me. I run towards the house as the light starts to fade away.
What the hell is going on?! Is Lucy in there still?! Who else is in there?! What happened?!! Is it bad, or good?!
All these questions ran rapidly through my brain as i speed up and smash through the door.
The lights gone now.
Porlyusica stands smiling slightly.
Levy is hugging someone who is sitting up on the bed.
Levy moves out the way and looks at me smiling.
My eyes widen as tears stroll down my face.
"Hi, Natsu"

Lucys POV :
"Hi Natsu" i say, smiling as he walks forward, tears of joy all over his face. I feel terrible making all of them worry...
"L-lucy?" Natsu asks, surprised as he falls down in front of me.
He rests his head on my lap and cries so much, i can feel my his tears on my now wet lap. But I don't mind.
"Natsu...gomen, gomen, gomen! Im sorry i caused you all this pain and frustration-"
Im cut off mid-sentence as Natsu rests his forehead against mine.
"Shh...its ok. Your safe now, thats all that matters" he whispers softly.
A blush finds its way onto my cheeks.
"Natsu..."
I hear coughing to my right. Porlyusica smiles and Natsu and I face the door.
"Lucy!"
The whole Guild runs over to us and hugs us. "Guys!" I shout in delight. "Erza! Gray! Wendy! Carla! Mira! Elfman! Cana!"
(I Would continue but the list goes on forever-_-)
They smile and give me the hug of a lifetime. Happy, who has been here all along, shiuts : "hey! What about me!!"
Erza turns round with a menacing glare
"DONT RUIN THE MOMENT!"
"Aye!"