How we meet

*March 14, 2009*

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone & it was my bestfriend Desire! I answered it.

Hello?

Happy Birthday Girl! My bitch finally 18! We really turning up tonight! Yo boy Jacaquees gotta show tonight at our favorite spot !

I dont wanna see him ! His wursum ass!

Lol we going sooo get dress, im omw!

Ughh ok!

I hung up the phone & got up & went in my closet & found this all black sheer dress! I laid it across my bed & pulled out my black lace bra & pantie set! I showered & lotion my body down & sprayed myself down in perfume. I slipped into my dress & strapped on my heels, putted on my gold hoops & gold chain! Desire pulled up & honked the horn! I grabbed my clutch, keys & phone! I locked the house up & got in the car.

Damn girl, you looking sexy af!

Lol sumin slight!

You bouta have all the niggas on that ass tonight!

Lol!

We pulled up to our spot & me & Desire got out! All heads turning & shit! We walked inside & my eyes met with Jacquees eyes! He smiled at me & i just looked at him. We walked over to our section where our niggas was at! JaWayne, Cameron, Malik, & Maino was like big brothers to us! These niggas had our back, & when we needed chedda, they always provide it .

Damn Sierra, who tf you got sexy for!

She came to see her boo Jacquees! On her birthday!

Happy Birthday lil sis!

Thanks Maino!

I want a drink, you want on Sierra?

Naaaa, Malik anint bouta fuck me up!

Yeaa, Desire dont fucking play with me !

Ughhh ok !

So me & Des sat around with them fools & shit. Jacquees came on stage & our eyes met again! Whhhhy?

Wassup yall ? How yall doing tonight! This song right here is dedicated to a young special lady, even thoe she hate me & shit lol !

I rolled my eyes, & Desire poked my cheeks! Ughhh she erks! The beat started & Jacquees did his thing !

Oh, girl you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t
Oh girl you're perfect, you're perfect
Oh baby you're perfect, you're perfect
Baby, baby, baby, you're perfect
Oh yeah you're perfect

Wear your hair down to your waist
Take off everything
Lemme turn you on
I can see it in your face there's no words to say.
I hope you can hold on

I can be your day shift, night shift
Your vices can get vice gripped
Start kissing we can bite lips
I've never seen you like this
Cause baby you deserve, baby you deserve it all

Cause baby you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t
Oh girl you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t

Its later in the evening,
No baby i'm not sleeping
The touching and the teasing
So good its like im dreaming

I can be your day shift, night shift
Your vices can get vice gripped
Start kissing we can bite lips
I've never seen you like this
Cause baby you deserve, baby you deserve it all

Oh baby, you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t
You're perfect, baby, baby, baby you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t
You're perfect for me .
Cause baby you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t

P-E-R-F-E-C-T
P-E-R-F-E-C-T

After he was done, winked at me & i started smiling hard! I didnt know if this feeling was right! Jacquees is sweet & i still love him but he did me soooo wrong! I looked up & Jacquees was walking over towards me. I pulled my dress down a little & took a selfie! Desire lil sneaky ass disappeared! Ima kill her cause she know what she was doing !

Wassup Sierra !

Hey Jacquees! You did good! I know that special girl loved it !

Thanks & i hope she did! & Happy Birthday Sexy !

Thanks Jacquees!

I miss you Sierra!

You didnt miss me when you was fucking up ! Save that shit Jacquees!

You still stuck on that shit Sierra! Come on now damn!

Tf you mean still stuck! I was yo girlfriend, ride or die! When you was coming up i was there but now i dont even know the real Jacquees no more! What happened to the Jacquees that usta hold me till i was sleep, the one that usta help me thru any & everything!

Damn Sierra, if you really felt that way, than why didnt you say something !

You never listen & you not listening now! Where is Desire? Im ready to go !

I walked off from Jacquees! I couldnt get my thoughts together. I looked back at him & i felt a tear run down my cheek! This is the person i wanna be with, the person i wanna raise a family with! He just doesnt see it the way i do. I found Desire & she was chillin with her bae Chris! I grabbed her & told her im ready to go! She kissed Chris & we headed out ! The car ride was silent until we got to my house.

Whats Wrong boo?

Nothing, im fine Des! I just wanna go to sleep!

What happened ?

Jacquees just really pissed me off ! I really dont wanna talk bout it!

Alright boo ! I love you

I love you too!!

I got out the car & unlocked my front door! I dropped my keys & clutch on the island. I headed upstairs & slipped outta my dress & turned on netflix & laid down! I put my phone on the charger & it vibrated! I checked it & it was Jacquees! Ughh what do he want?

From Jacquees (12:45pm)
Sierra?

To Jacquees(12:46)
What?

From Jacquees(12:46)
Im sorry !

To Jacquees(12:47)
Goodnight Jacquees!

Jacquees texted back but i didnt respond! I sat my phone on my nightstand & turned off the lights & called it a night !