Secrets

Sierra 🐒

I woke up to Zaiden crawling all over my face. He really knows how to wake me up! I sat up & started kissing all over him. He started giggling & held his arms out for me to pick him up. I picked him up & he just looked at me.

What? Whats you looking at?

DaDa

I dont know where your daddy is! & right now i dont care! What you wanna do today lil man?

DaDa!

Well do you want me to call your daddy?

Yea!

Okay

I sat Zaiden on my lap & grabbed my phone, instead of calling him i decided to facetime him! I facetimed him & he answered on the second ring!

DaDa

Wassup lil man, heeey baby !

Hello Jacquees!

Sierra whats wrong with you ?

Nothing, i didnt facetime you to worry bout me, your son wanna talk to you .

Ite, Zaiden daddy gon talk to you later okay !

I saw Zaiden face frown up & his eyes watered! I know this nigga didnt just tell his son that he gon talk to him later! Tf wrong with him. I picked Zaiden up & he laid his head on my shoulder!

Byeee Jacquees, you really anint shit! He wanted to talk to you cause you anint bring yo ass home last night & you gon tell him that you gon talk to him later! Wateva, byeee! Thanks for hurting his feelings!

I hung up the facetime & sat Zaiden up! I dont like it when my baby upset! I know he know that his mommy loves him.

Zaiden? Look at mommy !

Yes mommy !

I love you baby, mommy loves you !

I love you too mommy

Wanna go over Auntie Desire house? Play with cousin Jaiden?

Yesssssssssssssss!

Okay, lets get you bathe & dressed!

Okay mommy !

So i put Zaiden on my back & carried him upstairs! I went into his room & he picked out some black true religion jeans & his pink polo shirt with his infrared 6s. I ran him some bath water & he did his buisness! I dried him off & lotion him down, put on his boxers & his pants! I sat him on the bed & turned on his favorite cartoon. I pulled out a pair of high waist jeans with my pink crop top & my infrared 6s. Before i got in the shower i decided to text Desire!

To Desire 🐒🔐
Me & ZayZay bouta slide thru, & we gotta talk !

From Desire 🐒🔐
Yesss i've been waiting on you to text me, plus i got some info for you !

To Desire 🐒🔐
Ite, we'll be there in 30 minutes! I still gotta shower!

From Desire 🐒🔐
Okay baeeee!

I sat my phone on the counter & got in. I washed up, than got out, turned the water off & dried my body off, lotion down in cherry blossom & spray myself down with a lil bit of body splash. I slipped on my highwaist jeans & pink crop top. Slipped on my silly socks & my infrared 6s. I told Zaiden to grabbed my phone, while i picked him up & turnt the television off! We made our way to the car & i strapped Zaiden in his carseat! I got in the front seat & headed to Desire house.