𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2(748 Words)

(Sorry for the late update)
___________________________________________
F/N Takeshi's POV

It's been a month after Chiemi's dead and I feel really lonely. My other friend tried to cheer me up some of them managed to cheer me but it's useless when the feeling of losing someone that's important to you is gone.

Rika Kawai sometimes text me and I don't even expected that she's the type of girl who pick a friend based on look but sometimes she's not.

' 'Ding!!' '

Ow... What was that?! Oh it's my phone... Did I put the volume on max?

I push the low volume button and yeah... I put it on max. How stupid of me. I check who's the one who message me. Rika.

Rika

Hey!

Hi. Need anything?

I just wanna told you that
All-Out Kiss is officially
disbanded.

Wha-

Why?

Well, some of us want to
focus on study and some
of us have tight schedule.

Well, I guess that's make sense.

Yea, but I kinda feel like
it's good for us since we
just a Junior Idol.

Suit yourself.

Anyway, are you free
tomorrow since it's
school holiday. That
might help cheer you
UP!

Haha... Hmm. Maybe I can.

Great! Meet me at the mall
that we usually do handshake
event.

Okay.

No more respond...

I put my phone away and start to clean my room. To be honest it does look like a mess. Less me, less stress.

Time Skip: Next Day 11:07 a.m.

Author's POV/3rd Person's POV

F/N already arrived at the mall and wait for Rika. He was sitting at the bench near the main entrance.

After a minute, Rika finally arrived

Rika: Hey! F/N-Kyun!

F/N: Hey, you're a bit late...

Rika: I'm here now.

F/N: So, where did you wanna go?

Rika: I bet you haven't eat yet! Let's get something to eat first!

F/N: I'll pay.

Rika: Of course, you're the one who's gonna pay.

F/N: A beautiful woman doesn't need to bring a wallet. Your father said to you.

Rika: How many time did I tell you?

F/N: Two times.

Rika: Oh.

F/N: You wanna eat fast food or what?

Rika: Fast food will do.

F/N: Okay.

After they buy some food they decided to go to an arcade. Of course F/N gonna pay for everything but it looks like Rika doesn't asked much things.

Time Skip: 1:30 p.m.

They sit on the bench near the arcade place. F/N was looking at his phone same goes to Rika. Rika open her jacket a bit and F/N saw her cut. He grab her arm and look at it.

Rika: Hey! What are you doing?!

F/N: Let's talk somewhere that has less people.

F/N and Rika walk outside the mall and goes to the park. The park usually don't have many people so, it's a perfect place.

When they arrived F/N grab Rika's arm again and it shown that she didn't cut that much.

F/N: Why you did this?

Rika: It's... It's nothing...

F/N squeezed her arm

Rika: Fine... Chiemi dead actually left some impact to me... Her dead is my fault. I shouldn't said those mean words to her! Technically cutting myself is like punishing myself.

F/N stop squeeze her arm and let go of it

F/N: I also feel sad about her dead but cutting yourself won't help. It might make you feel better or whatever but still doesn't make any difference...

Rika: You are 15 right?

F/N: Following the year yes. My birthday is on [insert month of your birthday].

(Rika's Birthday is on 17 August in this story the time is on March 14)

Rika: Then we're on the same age but following to my birthday I'm still 14. So I can date you right?

F/N: I'm sorry what? Date?

Rika: Okay, that's too fast-

F/N: But why?

Rika: Hmm...

You're not just a fan for me but like a friend or maybe something more

F/N: I... *he blush with Rika words*

Rika: Don't worry about my cut. Now look who's red~

F/N: Shut up...

Rika: Wait until my age is fully 15! On that time we can date.

F/N: You like me because I pay everything for you...

Rika: Hmm, I'll tell you later!

F/N: Yea, sure...

To be continued...

(Okay I don't know what am I writting-)