Chapter 4

This one happen on episode 7. Intense episode
•••••••••••

F/N Takeshi's POV

Today is Rika's birthday but we both celebrate it yesterday. She have a friend to celebrate it with and I understood that but she didn't celebrate her birthday with her mother?

I know almost everything about her now. We're both now official so, she trust me just like she trust her friends. Hope she got a nice birthday.

Rika Kawai's POV

Ai: You have a boyfriend?!

Momoe: What's his name?!

Neiru: Is that even a shocking news...

Rika: Slow down. I just ask him out yesterday when we celebrate my birthday earlier so, that I can be with you guys today.

Ai: Oh...

Rika: We both met with your boyfriend yesterday Ai.

Ai: Eh?! B-But... I don't have one!

Rika: Oh? Akira is not your boyfriend?

Ai: What?! No!!

Momoe: Who's Akira?

Neiru: Yeah?

Ai: He's my classmate. We're kinda friend now...

Rika: Kinda? You mean you didn't even want to be friends with him?

Ai: N-No!! W-Well, I DON'T KNOW! DON'T ASK!

Rika: Someone is nervous. His name is Sora Takeshi. I met him on Chiemi's funeral...he's her cousin.

Momoe: So, what happened on you guys first met?

Rika: Kinda silent since, I'm shocked with her death so, I don't have energy on that time.

Neiru: Well, kinda not right to be too happy on someone else funeral...

Rika: Let's stop talking about him. It's now the four of us!

And the rest evening happen like it's nothing... I go back home with the bar full of men that I seen before.

(I guess we all know what happened after that so... Yeah won't mention it here)

F/N's POV

It was night time and Rika is calling me? She don't usually call me at night, she'll just text me. Wonder what she want...

F/N: Hello, Rika. What's wrong?

Rika: I'm sorry...

F/N: Why?

Rika: I did it again...