04

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man TAEOPM » Chapter 4: turn up
Transmigrated As The Ex-wife Of A Phoenix Man Chapter 4: turn up
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the morning of the next day, Su Jianming finally became sober, and he was relieved to see his daughter and son-in-law by his side.

"Dad, you finally woke up," the fathers of the two worlds look exactly the same. The dad shouted naturally. Seeing him lying weakly on the hospital bed, Su Man couldn't help but flushed his eyes.

"It's okay." Su Jianming wanted to wipe his daughter's tears, but he was helpless.

"Don't cry. Dad will definitely feel uncomfortable after seeing it." Zhang Lei quickly wiped away the tears for Su Man. "Dad, you can scare us this time. You can't work so hard in the future. If you have a case, What about Manman?"

Su Jianming waved his hand and motioned to know. Before, he always felt that he was in good health and could hold up until Xiuxiu grew up. Now it seems that dissatisfaction is always a problem.

His body hasn't recovered yet, and he fell asleep after only a few words, but when he is awake, it means he has really survived the danger, and there is no problem as long as he keeps it well.

Su Jianming's health is getting better every day, but Liu Shu has no progress at all. Su Man suspects that they may not be in Anqing City.

"Uncle Liu, you come back first." Su Man has been recalling the details of the original work these days, only remembering that Xu Xiaoqi also graduated from Yuecheng University, and has no other memories. The more I think about it, the more headache I don't want.

But where will Xu Qianqian be? She shouldn't be far away from Yuecheng, is it possible to achieve in Yuecheng? It is not impossible that Xu Qianqian dared to change children, and there was nothing else she dared to do.

"Uncle Liu, you are looking for another day today. If there is no news, you will come back tomorrow and look for it in Yuecheng." If you can't find it anymore, then look for it with the help of your family's network.

People's choices are different, and their personalities will become different. This is vividly reflected in Su Jianming.

In her own world, Su Jianming started a small business in a small county town. A man, both father and mother, worrying about firewood, rice, oil, salt and children all day long. He has a bad temper, and occasionally cannot control his emotions. He is just ordinary. Small citizens through.

The Su Jianming in the book is different. He is a group of people who started business earlier. From the start of the stall to the current company chairman, he has experienced various storms and waves, and his mind is definitely not comparable to the real world Su Jianming.

It turned out that Su Man was worried that mentioning divorce would irritate Su Jianming. Through these days, he would not at all. This old man thinks better than young people.

In this way, it is completely unnecessary for her to worry about the old man being irritated. With the help of the old man, it will be easier to find someone.

Just thinking about it, Zhang Lei came to the hospital with his two children.

"Xiuxiu and Chengcheng said they missed grandpa, so they clamored for me to bring them." Zhang Lei smiled lightly.

Su Jianming will be upright, and see the two children full of love.

"Grandpa, I miss you so much." Su Jingxiu lay on the edge of the hospital bed, choked and said, "Grandpa, you must get better soon. You are sick and my mother is also sick. I'm so scared."