𝟎𝟔

Jadon's pov:

"Hey bro what's up" he jumped into the car clasping Reiss' hand before putting on his seatbelt.

"Nothing much bro, before we head out ima need to make a quick stop at someone's house" Reiss said opening the door.

"You gonna walk there?" Jadon chuckled looking up from his phone.

"Nah man it's right here i'll be back" Reiss said before closing the door and walking to the house which was located next to his. Jadon wondered why Reiss was going to his neighbours but that's when it clicked. Aaliyah was his neighbour. Jadon watched as his best friend approached the nice looking house holding an envelope in his hands.

A few seconds later, a girl wearing a plain black nike hoodie, football shorts which he assumed would be part of her kit and sliders. He watched Reiss give her the envelope and engulfing her in a side hug before waving and walking back to the car. Jadon quickly turned his eyes back to his phone as Reiss was opening the door.

"Should've taken a picture of her rather than staring it would last longer" Reiss snickered starting the car.

"I wasn't staring i don't even know who she is"

"You know damn well who she is and even if you didn't you could've still done it" Reiss rolled his eyes as he began to drive out of the car. Jadon was scrolling through his phone checking people's stories. Couple stories later, he landed on your account.

@aaaliyahh

manchester is red 😤💯 @jordynwoods

a/n pretend they're man utd vs leeds tickets

Jadon smiled knowing you'll be there to watch his first manchester game on saturday which motivated him. He's also excited because if they do actually win he will ask you out on that date that everyone's been talking about. Reiss, Marcus, Jesse and your friend Jordyn have been helping him out with it.

"Wipe that gay smile off your face" Jadon instantly turned his face to Reiss' direction who was smirking side eyeing him.

"Shut the fuck up im not smiling"

"You definitely were but i am 100% sure i don't wanna know what is going through that head of yours right now"

"How long is this drive meant to be?"

"About 4 hours"

"For fuck's sake"