𝟎𝟗

"Daddyyy" Hope exclaimed running to the door jumping into Jesse's arms.

"Hello princess" Jesse beamed picking her up spinning her around before placing her back on the ground.

"Hi Marcus" she smiled and waved before running back to the living room where you and Jordyn were sat.

Marcus laughed at the child placing his training bag on the floor taking off his shoes then making his way through the house. Jesse followed shortly after joining him in the living room where they greeted you.

"Nice to finally meet you" you joked hugging Marcus who let out a soft laugh as he held you.

"Hello" he replied smiling before walking to Jordyn pulling her into his embrace.

You grinned walking up to Jesse who had his arms open for you to jump in. "Hey best friend" he laughed swaying you around as he hugged you.

"How was training?" you asked as you pulled away sitting back down on the couch. He sat next to you briefly explaining his day at training with Hope on his lap.

"Princess you're going to mumma's house" Jesse announced as her babysitter walked into the living room with a bag full of Hope's stuff.

time skip
a/n sorry i just wanna get to the part lol

"Where is sanch at man" Marcus called out from the kitchen where he was making everyone's drinks. It was friday and you were about to watch Arsenal vs Brentford the first game of the Premier League.

"Don't know bro he said he'll be here in 10 last time i spoke to him" Jesse answered placing snacks on the coffee table in front of the tv. He slumped down on a sofa chair on the side of the couch while you watched Marcus walk in with the drinks. You all thanked him and got comfortable and ready to watch the game.

"Is Reiss not in the starting line up?"

"Nah neither is Bukayo"

It was 29 minutes into the game when a knock on the door echoed through the house.

"Oh i think he remembered he had plans" Jesse joked standing up jogging towards the front door searching for the keys. Your eyes were too focused on the tv to see someone sitting down next to you.

"Boo" someone whispered in your ear making you jump. You turned to look at who it was that thought it would be a good idea to scare you and it was none other than Jadon Sancho. "Here we meet again" he laughed pulling you into a hug.

"Who said you can hug me?" you asked raising an eyebrow when you pulled away.

"me" he answered turning his head to watch the match. You watched a smirk crawl onto his face making you roll your eyes and look back at the tv.

"Ohhh Brentford are off and running"

"Same old Arsenal" Jordyn laughed, you joining in.

"Embarrassing thing is it's Brentford they're losing to" you added as the Brentford players celebrated their first goal of the Premier League. "If you mugs embarrass united like that tomorrow i'll go insane" you said looking at Jadon who laughed knowing you were specifically talking about him since he was the only one who's going to play.

"That's if i'm even in the starting line up" Jadon spoke up lifting himself up a bit on the couch with his hips leaning his head back rubbing his face.

"You might not be but i'm sure you'll come on at some point" Jesse said reassuring the youngster who seemed nervous about tomorrow's game. It was his debut at his new club after all.

"All joke's aside you'll do great" you genuinely smiled patting his shoulder to which he returned a smile.

"When do you think you'll be able to play?" Jordyn asked Marcus who just had his surgery on his injured shoulder.

"To be fair i have no idea i just hope it'll be soon but i still have to recover"

"Yeah you still have to recover but can still go get the same trim as me" Jesse remarked pointing to Marcus' hair who indeed had similar hair to his. "Always copying me fam"

"it's turned over the line by nørgaard, there's a real battle for the ball as it was held in and that practice on the long throw yesterday thomas frank perhaps knew what he was doing against this arsenal team"

"What a joke" you and Jordyn laughed seeing the score 2 nil to Brentford on the screen. Even though you were laughing and taking the mick out of the team you still did feel bad for Reiss since they lost their first prem game.

"Well that was something" Jesse commented standing up putting away the rubbish before jumping back into his seat.

"Ima head out now, i need to get some sleep for the game tomorrow it's a big day" Jadon tiredly mumbled at a volume where everyone could hear him as he walked to the main room to get his jumper.

"Good luck man we believe in you" Marcus said pulling the younger into his arms.

"Thanks rashy" Jadon chuckled before feeling another pair of arms wrap around him.

"I'll be there to watch with Aaliyah and Jordyn tomorrow we'll cheer you on but bro trust me you'll be madness out there we'll win this" Jesse grinned pulling away greeting him goodbye. Jadon said his goodbyes to all of you making his way to the door.

"Wait i'll walk you to your car" you called out standing up from the sofa running to where Jadon was waiting. You both walked out the door closing it behind you walking to Jadon's car.

"We didn't get to talk much there" Jadon pointed out stopping in front of a car which you assumed was his.

"Yeah but i'm staying here for quite a while so maybe we'll have time to hang out" you quietly laughed as he smiled at the idea.

"I'd love that, what time are you gonna be at Old Trafford?" he asked as he leaned on his car crossing his arms. You answered saying you'll be there 30 minutes before the match starts as you stood by his side. "I'll see you tomorrow then" he grinned engulfing you in a hug to which you returned the gesture. You guys stood there in eachother's arms not aware that it's been quite a while.

"Have a safe ride Jay goodnight"

"Goodnight Ali"