Prologue

to be honest, this will be the first time that i will write a story here in wattpad.

most of the time po kasi i just visit wattpad just to read and read.. but because of the stories that i had read,, they gave me  inspirations and courage to write also a story.. ahm... actually this story that i will write is what i imagined long time ago.. hahhaha can you believe that?? imagining a story in your mind.. hahhaha

basta po.. plsz.. hope you like this story..

besides,, to all the teenagers that had fallen, have fallen or feeling to be fallen in the future.. makaka relate po kayo.. hahha..

kaya po lets start with the PROLOGUE.. hihihih

PROLOGUE

have you already fall inlove to someone?? 

FALLING TO AN UNEXPECTED PERSON IN AN UNEXPECTED TIME..

for me yes and i can't even imagine or believe that i really fall inlove to him.. argh... i can't understand what love really means!!

LOVE is not like a game that you can PLAY!!

LOVE HUrTS!!

LOVE makes you MISERABLE sometimes..

LOVE makes you STUPID.. ryt??

LOVE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE REAL HAPPINESS AND SADNESS in LIFE

and most of all..

LOVE IS UNPREDICTABLE.. why?? because you can not predict where, when and whom you will fall inlove to someone.. maaari kang mainlove sa taong hindi mo ineexpect.. ryt??

kaya tingin tingin sa tabi-tabi.. baka malay mo sya na pala,, hindi mo pa alam!!

hihihih

MINAHAL KO SIYA NG HINDI KO INEEXPECT o NG HINDI KO NALALAMAN!! at NALAMAN KO LANG ANG TUNAY KONG NARARAMDAMAN NUNG TYM NA PARANG MAWAWALA NA SYA SA TABI KO... 

:)

tanga ko noh?? pinakawalan ko pa kasi sya eh.. 

akala ko kasi ung isa pero un pala sya na pala... tanga ko..

madami talagang nagiging tanga dahil sa maling akala.. psshhhhh...