Prolouge

A/N: Well hello there! This story as you might already know is a Ouran (Karou Hitachiin to be specific) fan fiction and honestly this is my first fan fiction, but I'm not turning back now, so I hope you enjoy it a lot!! Also I do not own Ouran high school host club anime, the magna, or characters they all belong to the right full owners. P.S. Forgive me for any grammatical errors, I did this on Notes on my tablet. Please Vote and comment!!
Enjoy lovely~

*ka-ching*
I put in the money and took out her change
"Thank you! Have a nice day"
"To you as well"
I waved to the female customer who just bought a violin.
"Emiko!"
I turned my head to see Ryo walking towards me.
"Yes?"
"Your shift was over 13 minutes ago"
"Huh?"
I looked at the clock on the wall. I lost track of time didn't I
"Alright see you!"
I grabbed my blue and black plaid book bag and dashed out of the music store. If I'm late to the restaurant again, I'll never hear the end of it!
The restaurant wasn't far, but it still took me a while, like 6 minutes. Hey when your late, two minutes away is like a two hour trip!
~*~*~*
"I'm here!"
I ran inside the western/tropical style restaurant. "Emiko! There you are"
"Sorry Ichigo"
"No matter, hurry up and attend the customers"
I nodded giving my bag to Ichigo and taking the apron from his hand, tying it around my hips. I began to walk around and chatted with some customers.
-a few seconds later-
God I'm bored!!
I just let my imagination take a hold of my consciousness to see the world in a different perspective and like someone once said "it's all about perspective".
I can see myself walking by the shoreline, the white sand between my toes as I walk into the cooling water of the ocean, feeling the water on my skin, seeing the fishes swimming through the crystal clear sea. I get goosebumps and chills all over just thinking about it, I didn't realize that there were people in front of me waiting to be seated until my stepmother came along to tell me. "Emiko! What are you doing, please stop day dreaming and take these people to their seats" I snapped out of my imagination and quickly seated the people.
I was all done seating people and went to my stepmother,
"all done..."
" great, here bring this to the table outside" she replied without looking at me
My stepmother handed me a tray with three cooling ice teas with tiny umbrellas on them, "ok I'll get right on it".
As soon as I got outside to give the customers their drinks, I hear the ocean waves calling my name. I looked straight to the ocean not realizing where I was going, next thing I know I almost spilled the drinks on the customers, "HEY! WATCH IT!" I quickly turned my attention back to the customers, "s-sorry" I took a wipe from my apron and wiped the spot that had a little bit of ice tea. "There all done" I gave them their drinks and walked back inside quickly trying to ignore their glare. I got back to the position I was at earlier, looking outside the window at the ocean, a young man came and tapped my arm "excuse me" when I turned I had no idea that this young man was going change my life.

A/N: I do hope you enjoyed the prologue, sorry if it was short but i hope you liked it. Please Vote and Comment
Thanks~